Recent content by JimMLINY

1. JimMLINY

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

Hot warmed up in a cast iron skillet.
  2. JimMLINY

Single Greatest Sandwich Ever

From Big Tony's on Yonkers Avenue between Morley's Supermarket and Raceway Pizza. Hot Italian sliced prime sirloin steak on Italian bread wedge (hero/grinder/hoagie) with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, chopped sweet roasted peppers, sliced Italian cherry peppers, chopped green bell peppers with a...
  3. JimMLINY

Buying a jersey

Jerseys I have: Yankees 7 Mantle Mets 4 Swoboda Colts 19 Unitas Jets 12 Namath
  4. JimMLINY

Just recently got a new/used 2017 GMC Canyon pickup truck (locking fiberglass tonneau cover, etc...)

In my 2017 GMC Sierra, I use the crew cab for golf clubs and shoes.
  5. JimMLINY

Watches

Great looking Tudor GMT. Enjoy! White dial is reminiscent of the vintage Pan Am Rolex 1675 Pepsi GMT's with white dial which are like hen's teeth to find.
  6. JimMLINY

You get 1 restaurant steak, where is it from?

Frank's Steaks RVC https://www.frankssteaks.com/ Cowboy ribeye or NY strip
  7. JimMLINY

What are your go to cold weather tops & bottoms

UA Cold Gear base layer UA thick golf pants / Bill's Khakis thick khakis. Long sleeve button up polo Merino wool cardigan LL Bean, UA or Patagonia vest Merino wool over the calf socks Keeps me fine at below 40 degrees
  8. JimMLINY

Hot Take: Winter is a fun season, even as it relates to golf!

Playing Thursday at Pleasantville CC with a childhood pal who I went to grade school with and played youth baseball and football with and against. Forecast is a low of 36 and high of 48. I have head to toe cold gear and FJ winter gloves to wear that work well upstate in Catskills when I play...
  9. JimMLINY

St Andrews after dark (NSFW)

What is that "hazard" called and is there a penalty stroke for taking it? Holy mackeral, Andy, that is some moxie there! Didn't miss a beat on approach.
  10. JimMLINY

new truck thread

2017 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Double Cab SLT with All Terrain packages has been good to me. ai
  11. JimMLINY

Jacob’s Steakhouse

I'll stick with joint right around corner from me. A two block walk. https://www.frankssteaks.com/rockville-centre-menu#menu=dinner-menu
  12. JimMLINY

One has to go - Thanksgiving edition

4. Mac & cheese
  13. JimMLINY

Where did you play your first round of golf?

Wheatley Hills G.C. East Williston (LI) NY With my future FIL, BIL and my pops. In laws were scratch, pops was around a 12 handicap and I shot 140 where every stroke counted including penalties with no gimmees in round. FIL at 95 can still shoot better than his age. BIL is still scratch. Pops...
Back