Recent content by jitzy

1. jitzy

UST Elements Chrome+

So after some crazy freaky accident that was in no way any fault of mine I broke my Fubuki ZT60 shaft in my BBA815. Well I ended up getting the Elements shaft since I had been wanting to try it ever since THP did the UST event. I couldn't be happier with this shaft. I got the 5F3 and since it...
  2. jitzy

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Jdtox, Jitzy, Tadashi, and Milehighgolfer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jitzy

Log jam. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jitzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jitzy

In the locker room they left a nice tribute to past champion Payne Stewart. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jitzy

Here THP taking over the putting green. Then Vman Here's Jim https://vimeo.com/140534327 And Jdtox https://vimeo.com/140534365 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jitzy

I woke up going why the heck do I smell feet. And I see this where my sons head should be. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jitzy

Post a picture of your day.

This was yesterday at World Woods. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jitzy

Spieth HOF worthy????

Now let me preface this with saying I personally think it's too early to even think about this but I was thinking about the thread where we were discussing if Angel Cabrera should be in and many felt he should. Well Spieth has multiple majors now and multiple worldwide wins like Cabrera. What...
  10. jitzy

Getting a putter Re-milled?

Is there anyplace that anyone could reccomend that does putter milling at a reasonable price and is trustworthy?
  11. jitzy

I won my clubs tournament of champions!!

So my golf association does 2 major trophies a year, one is the members cup that works sort of like the FedEx cup and the other is a tournament of champions. To win the TOC you had to win win your monthly flight at least once in the calendar year to be eligible to compete in it. The tournament...
  12. jitzy

Gonna throw my 4 wood into a river!!!

So let me prefise this with saying when I first got my 4 wood I had nothing but love for it but the last few rounds it's killing me. Mostly in the fairway on a thin lie is when most problems are happening. It's not even like Im just topping it either I'm chunking it too. Well that's pretty much...
  13. jitzy

Lessons

So at a golf outing a few weeks ago I won a 5 lesson plan and today was my first lesson. Even though I've been playing for so long I had to take 4 seasons off due to injury so my game suffered quite a piece. I was quite pleased how the lesson went today and really started getting comfortable...
  14. jitzy

Hi from central Florida

Hi, I stumbled on your site a few days ago looking up a review of a club and was looking thru it and really like the info and the way most of you get along here. Not new to forums as I've been on cigar boards for a long time and even modded one for a while. Anyway I've been playing golf for...
Back