Recent content by jkray25

1. jkray25

CONTEST Live Update Thread - 2023 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Danny and JB What is your current driver? Cobra F9 What shaft is in your current driver? UST Mamiya Proforce V2 7F5, courtesy of Shaft Up in LV What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I love THE ATTAS that is in my Srixon 3w, courtesy of Danny and JB from Shaft Up...
  2. jkray25

Congrats: You are Headed to the 2021 Morgan Cup

Congrats!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jkray25

Congrats: You are Headed to the Morgan Cup

Awesome news, congrats!
  4. jkray25

Congrats: You Are Headed to Morgan Cup

Awesome news, congrats!
  5. jkray25

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

THP experience, + Mizuno. Wow, gonna keep my eyes on this one. This MP68s are nice but never opposed to an upgrade.
  6. jkray25

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1. Yes 2. Mizuno (irons) 3. Mission Inn El Campeon
  7. jkray25

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Current driver: Cobra F9 Shaft: UST Mamiya V2 Handedness: RH Started with the F8 and progressed into the F9. Would love to step into the newest Cobra line, mainly because of the wrap-around full face milling! Easy plug-in-play into my existing UST shaft as well. Thanks again for another...
  8. jkray25

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Favorite part about this giveaway is everything!! Ever since I demo'd some PTx Pros from Hogan last year I knew I wanted a set with Recoils. The graphics and combo set are icing on the cake. Greate offering THP, thank you for the opportunity!
  9. jkray25

EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Has the Mizuno logo always been on the Shaft Up graphic for this event? For some reason I just noticed it.
  10. jkray25

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Xander Schauffele
Back