jlaakso's latest activity

• jlaakso
    HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 stiff shaft for my F8 5-6fwy. I've been so pleased with that shaft in my driver so I have to try it out in FW as...
  • jlaakso
    Cobra Big Tour FW caught my attention. 13% bigger head volume than in my F8 5-6FWY, high launch low spin head. This would mean I would...
  • jlaakso
    jlaakso replied to the thread Trying to Break 100.
    Shot 47/53: 100 in a semi-difficult course in windy conditions. Shot +3 vs my playing handicap. Pretty satisfied, although lot of poofie...
  • jlaakso
    Thinking about large 3w with tall face for tee club. Not sure what, I've always looked for shallow faced FWs, feel more confident with...
  • jlaakso
    jlaakso replied to the thread 5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?.
    I have both in one club :) 5w head in a shorter shaft. Plays like hybrid but forgives like FW. So added forgiveness of the larger head...
  • jlaakso
    Played a niner today. Horrendous 58. Nothing really worked. Neither did for my usual playing partner. One of those days. We still had...
  • jlaakso
    jlaakso replied to the thread Most Changed Club in Your Bag?.
    For the last 6 months it has been irons, now on set #4. But I have found what I'm looking for and I'm trying to stick with them.
  • jlaakso
    We have a custom to tee it up and leave it there. Usually the the group behind gets the point and there is no 2nd. There is golfers who...
  • jlaakso
    Would you be willing to test this kind of setup: That would be something like 3w, 4-5h, 7i, Pw, Sw and putter. I'm thinking to test...
  • jlaakso
    Shot 49/44: 93 today, -4 against my playing HCP. Driving nor approaching was nothing outstanding, mainly stable or mediocre. Short game...
  • jlaakso
    Rebought Cobra King Utility 2-3. I got seller's remorse and informed the buyer that if he decides to get rid of it, I will but it back...
  • jlaakso
    Exactly. When I got the timing right, I was able add forces to moves and club to increase clubhead speed, gradually. This is so easy way...
  • jlaakso
    I learned timing and sequencing only by holding a club and trying swing it with my legs pushing my hips back. Right hip back on...
  • jlaakso
    I tried to learn by that book as well. First symptoms were severe stiffness in all my upper body muscles and neck. During next weeks, as...
  • jlaakso
    jlaakso reacted to Snowman's post in the thread Trying to Break 100 with Like Like.
    A friend of mine who's just learning the game took the "keep your head down" way too literally, and was trying so hard to keep it down...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in