Recent content by Jman

1. Jman

Xcaliber Legacy Driver Shafts

Thank ya! Yeah, the price point is clearly quite attractive, especially for those that like to tinker.
  2. Jman

The Official Banter Away Thread

Ugh. I can’t imagine.
  3. Jman

It’s a gauntlet for sure, a gauntlet of awesome for THP, but a gauntlet nonetheless. Just stay healthy!
  4. Jman

Bold words are bold words. Performance is what does, or doesn’t, talk. The full Phoenix review is coming. I worked with 6 different driver shafts in the Phoenix line for it.
  5. Jman

The 30 days still breaks my mind.
  6. Jman

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Hey now, a non iron game makes for good testing too. Everyone should enter if they have even an inkling of intrigue. Come on down!
  7. Jman

Yeah, their previous line of wood shafts were really good too, ion plating looked badass, but I believe that presented a cost hurdle they’ve moved from. These lines look more simple, but for the price that definitely works.
  8. Jman

It’s not a new thing my guy, we have reviews their last several lines of shafts going back a few years now.
  9. Jman

Smaller company, probably awaiting a new batch. I’d imagine it won’t take long.
  10. Jman

It’s honestly about what I expected. I think when it comes to shafts people always anticipate a TON of spin movement. While that can occasionally happen, it’s usually way more nuanced and minor than that. The ball and clubhead itself make the biggest difference in spin, always.
  11. Jman

Lately it is the Rapid Taper that has been in the spotlight for Xcaliber Golf, which makes sense since the driver is where their founder, Robin Arthur, made his name. So, with two different lineups, they are seeking to keep it simple while also providing a plethora of weight options and...
  12. Jman

2024 Callaway Apex UW

I tried the 7W, it went straight up. Haha
  13. Jman

2024 Callaway Apex UW

Huh?
  14. Jman

Are "Combination" Clubs Here To Stay?

They’ve been around a long time now really, so yeah, they’re staying, as they should. Play what works.
Back