Recent content by JMB3

1. J

Club Champion Customer Service

Wow... I’ll let the thread speak for itself on “consensus.” But it’s nice to know member opinions don’t matter when a forum sponsor is involved. I guess CC isn’t the only place losing a customer today.
  2. J

And, yet, you now have dozens of consumers in here justifiably questioning whether they would ever buy from CC.
  3. J

If CC really wanted to support their customer, they replace the shaft. And then they take it up Fuji. That seems to be a pretty general consensus in here.
  4. J

Exactly. CC has the leverage when dealing with the manufacturer, not a lone consumer. Fuji may ultimately be responsible for the defective shaft in the end, but the customer paid CC not Fuji, so CC should take care of their customer.
  5. J

And the customer has privity with the retailer. Retailer was paid. Retailer profited (not sold at wholesale price). Retailer should work with customer on the defective product IT sold, and then deal with the manufacturer.
  6. J

Kudos to Mizuno Customer Service

Awesome to hear, bro! Glad they got you quickly squared away.
  7. J

I wonder if CC, even as a retailer, has an implied duty here (merchantability) regardless of any express warranties by the manufacturer. Not saying something like this would ever go this far, but he probably has a good faith basis to assert claims against both the retailer and manufacturer, and...
  8. J

Brooks v Bryson

But you were right about who is living rent free.
  9. J

Brooks v Bryson

That was Bryson haha
  10. J

Brooks v Bryson

I’m actually quite enjoying this from both of them. Golf Twitter has been on fire this week.
  11. J

Brooks v Bryson

12. J

Brooks v Bryson

I’m starting to wonder the PIP angle too... Brooks real quick to keep fanning the flames.
  13. J

Brooks v Bryson

Jeez, man... are you serious? What else would Yags say?? AFizzle also referenced a story told on an NLU podcast. There are other stories out there too. But okay, you “win”
  14. J

Brooks v Bryson

Okay, maybe Tom Brady is the GOAT: Second one especially stings for me, haha
  15. J

Brooks v Bryson

I agree. And being brand conscious doesn’t need to make one “fake.” To be fair, whether someone is genuine or authentic is probably not a binary question—more of a sliding scale. Which is why there is probably not a “right” answer.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in