Recent content by JMB3

1. J

For Sale New Callaway Paradym 3HL w/ HZRDUS Silver 70g 6.0

Plastic removed but otherwise brand new! Stock length and comes with stock headcover. $OLD shipped and insured Reasonable offers welcome too. Thanks for looking!
  2. J

For Sale Fairway Shafts & ProV1 Balls (2021)

All prices shipped CONUS and insured. Offers and package deals welcome. Thanks for looking! 1. Fuji Ventus Red 7s - Mint condition. 42.25” grip to tip. TaylorMade adapter. SOLD! 2. PX RDX Red 65r - New. Stock 3w shaft from Stealth Plus with TaylorMade adapter. $OLD! 3. Diamana TB...
  3. J

Bryson Using a Stealth 2

Or the difference in risk aversion amongst players. Cam Champ plays a teed-down cut and keeps up with Bryson, who swings like he’s competing in the long-drive contest.
  4. J

For Sale Callaway ChromeSoft X Balls (Triple Track)

4 dozen Yellow (2020) - $135 shipped CONUS 1 dozen White (2020) - $35 shipped CONUS 1 dozen White (2022) - $45 shipped CONUS Happy to split up or make package deals however you like. Just send me a PM.
  5. J

For Sale Cuater “The Ringer” Golf Shoes

Size 11 in “Grey.” Super comfy shoes but may snag a different color. Worn for two rounds. $90 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking!
  6. J

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

Looking forward to you out-driving me by 50 yards with a 3w
  7. J

Which dispersion circle would you choose?

Is there a ball wide left for white, or why is that circle so far from the dots!? Yellow looks awesome, obviously. Some of the other data is a little concerning though. Same shaft?
  8. J

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Were you able to test or compare the Max LS side-by-side? I think that would be the option for me though “LS” always makes me nervous.
  9. J

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Sorry, guys, still catching up, but for the Grandaddy guys who previously played the standard Mavrik or Epic Speed, what head were you fit into at the ECPC?
  10. J

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I will have pretty much an entirely new bag headed into next season, and I’m most excited about seeing the UW’s performance on the course and out of the rough. As a lot of people have mentioned, “consistency” seems to be a big story with these. I am launching the ball higher than I expected...
  11. J

50% TRADE IN BONUS IS BACK ON CALLAWAY GOLF

It happened last year too. I didn’t get one then but DNevs hooked a bunch of THPers up. Not sure why they’d do it again, but hopefully more people get codes.
  12. J

Club Champion Customer Service

Wow... I’ll let the thread speak for itself on “consensus.” But it’s nice to know member opinions don’t matter when a forum sponsor is involved. I guess CC isn’t the only place losing a customer today.
  13. J

And, yet, you now have dozens of consumers in here justifiably questioning whether they would ever buy from CC.
  14. J

If CC really wanted to support their customer, they replace the shaft. And then they take it up Fuji. That seems to be a pretty general consensus in here.
  15. J

Exactly. CC has the leverage when dealing with the manufacturer, not a lone consumer. Fuji may ultimately be responsible for the defective shaft in the end, but the customer paid CC not Fuji, so CC should take care of their customer.
Back