Recent content by Jmilla

1. Jmilla

For Sale 2 Putters for SALE. BETTINARDI Queen B & L.A.B. Golf DF

What is the toe hang on the queen b? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jmilla

Hybrid ideal numbers 85 mph swing speed

I was fitted for a hybrid today and wanted to get a sense of what ideal launch conditions would be for a 20 degree hybrid with an 85 mph club head speed. Any resources out there for this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jmilla

WTB WTB stiff shafted 7 wood

Just out of curiosity what did you order? [emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jmilla

Thanks for the offer. I tried the CBC 1 and didn’t get on with it though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jmilla

Looking for a recent stiff shafted 7 wood as I am looking to transition from 3 hybrid to more launch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jmilla

New shaft adapter prep question

I remember hearing Ian at TXG say they tip driver shafts 1/2 inch as standard with adjustable drivers to offset the weight or something light that. Can anyone confirm this? Is this something ping does as well. Hoping to build up a couple of shafts for ping g410 and was wondering what standard...
  7. Jmilla

WTB WTB g410 9* head

Looking to buy g410 either plus or lst head only. Prefer 9* but would be open to 10.5 if available.
  8. Jmilla

WTB WTB ping g410 plus or lst 9 degree head

Looking for one of these. Bought one a month ago and usps delivered to the wrong person and I’m out a head. Doesn’t need to be mint. Just need it to be functional :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jmilla

WTB ISO stable stiff flex shaft for ping g410

Looking at evenflow black, riptide, tour ad vr, Tensei pro orange, etc Ok with untipped, pulls or g410 adapter. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jmilla

WTB Please lock

ISO G400 max head or g410 head at a reasonable price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jmilla

Iron aoa question

The ball behind ball and length ideas are interesting. I’ll have to see if I notice anything next time I am at the range. I do notice I do not move laterally in the downswing much and stay centered. I wonder the correct footwork in downswing for someone like me who has never felt it. Sent from...
  12. Jmilla

Iron aoa question

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll do some tinkering and let you know how it goes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jmilla

Iron aoa question

I have a very shallow angle of attack and play fairly well like this however I do not spin my irons and wedges enough. My fitter says that it would benefit me to get my aoa between 1-2 down with irons jut to get spin ideal and have more control. I am wondering what drills would be useful for...
  14. Jmilla

Wedge bounce options - high / low

I used to vary the bounce between my wedges but just got a true wedge fitting and was told only to go between 6-8 degrees on all my wedges 54-58. Works great when playing but finding a low bounce 54 is hard now that vokey dropped it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jmilla

Srixon Z 585 Driver and Z 785 Driver

Any experience with the Ts-d2? I haven’t seen much on here about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back