Recent content by jmix18

1. jmix18

NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

She’d open it because she’s @PackersGirl …and because she’s she… she does what she wants when she wants. @Davidhibler just live in her world…when she allows it. :ROFLMAO:
  2. jmix18

Are you an indecisive golfer?

No indecision here. See it. Hit it. Chase it. Do it all over again. I may think things through more in a tourney but not indecisive. Also I’m a mindf&ck when it comes to wind…. That’s when I over think things but def not indecisive.
  3. jmix18

Scotty Cameron H21 Limited Proto Black

Looks a lot like my 5.5. Wouldn’t spend $800+ on one club anyways…. but if I did that bad boy better guarantee makes from inside 50ft.
  4. jmix18

Putter shaft: Do you care?

Don’t know. Never knew i should care…. Should I? If so, why and what will it do for me? #MoreKnowledgeForThisInternetGolfer
  5. jmix18

BatCaddy X8R Electric Caddy

@JDax - After watching both carts today…. If you had to pick a winner which would you choose? I’ve looked at both and will probably grab something this off-season… what say you?
  6. jmix18

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It wasn’t really that bad! 🔥🔥🔥
  7. jmix18

If I remember correctly - our group that day had almost 85 shots from bunkers.... +/- a few....
  8. jmix18

Yes it does. It'll miss every once in a while if you're not set up correctly or if there are shadows - but overall it works pretty dang good.
  9. jmix18

And Captain @MattyD-MPLS with the stripe show!
  10. jmix18

Here is @Muchmore18 dropping dimes on that geeen!
  11. jmix18

EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Think about all the $$ you'd save on products you're using now... and you'll never have a bad hair day!
  12. jmix18

I'd take that bet! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  13. jmix18

I can go either way - but Blue looks really good on me #justSayin'... however I always like to play spoiler (#noNerves #IcyViens) ... This would be an awesome 1st THP experience! so I'm in either way if I'm in.
  14. jmix18

What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Really good videos of Vosh going through name change reasons and explaining the new gear.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in