Recent content by jmix18

1. jmix18

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Either way it’ll be like Christmas morning for those that are selected!! Oh the joy that will be happening!
  2. jmix18

What did you shoot today?

League night. 38 with a bad bogey
  3. jmix18

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

It’s the best dang gadget I’ve ever purchased! Very few issues with it overall. Love it and definitely makes walking 18 easier!! Follow mode is 🔥 as well!!
  4. jmix18

Best Iron Finish?

I like a satin finish on my irons but a raw or black finish on my wedges. Something about the wear/rust that draws me to those.
  5. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Let's Go!!!! @mwoodpga !! Can't wait to see team @JasonFinleyCG going down in flames.
  6. jmix18

Playing in the Cold?

My go to in cold weather is a heated vest worn under my rain gear. Rain gear keeps the heat in and the wind /cold out. It's double winning in this manner. From there just keeping my hands and head with good gloves and a hat.
  7. jmix18

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Thanks for joining us! Next time it’ll be much warmer!
  8. jmix18

You ever just get...bored?

Currently got 2 sets… one gets regular action and the other is a “break glass in case of emergency”. They don’t see the action but it’s like some of the stuff in my garage …. What if I need them for something?? I can’t get rid of them. What if I have a buddy come over and he needs some x100...
  9. jmix18

What did you shoot today?

37/44 for an 81 on a course I’ve never played. Swing got a bit loose on the back 9 but was able to recover on 17/18.
  10. jmix18

How to prevent standing up/lean back

I tend to think about rotating around an imaginary rod running from the middle top of your head that extends out your rear. It allows a consistent rotation.
  11. jmix18

@jmix18 @lambeau @Daluteh Good luck to @lambeau and @Daluteh for their upcoming BagBoy trip! Gonna be a great follow!
  12. jmix18

Awesome day with y’all today! Great course and great company! Gotta do it again soon. I’m feeling the need to call out Wisconsin for a bit of a boarder battle this summer or fall…. Anyone wanna rumble??
  13. jmix18

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Congrats to Twang in the win and the return! Great show yall!
Back