Recent content by Jmk202

1. Jmk202

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Finally getting time to catch up on the entire thread (I know I have problems), and freaking WOW! Incredible event, incredible sponsors, host, competition, views, and most importantly tremendous connections and life time experiences! I’m extremely happy for and proud Of all of our competitors...
  2. Jmk202

HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

@HarlettoScara Thanks for coming to visit and glad we could host you! It made it like I got a few days of your celebrity status, and got to do all my favorite things! Enjoy the rest to the trip and get Buckey's on the way out of town and Dry Rubbed Ribs in Memphis. #BeatParadise Awesome time...
  3. Jmk202

We took him to Torchy's 30 minutes after he landed in Texas! :ROFLMAO:
  4. Jmk202

We’ll my wife wanted @HarlettoScara to feel at home so she’s put on the newest episode of Great British Baking Show. Even more food!
  5. Jmk202

The BBQ tonight was on the spot! So good, we’ll be couch-ridden this evening! @Raiderboost y’all have to stop at a buckey’s or a Prasek’s on your drive!
  6. Jmk202

Yeah, wolf. Had a fivesome and it’s a fun game for that! scoring can be a bit different.
  7. Jmk202

Yeah it’s a tight driving window! OB long, left, and right. Did I mention sometimes I hate my course!
  8. Jmk202

So through 9 holes @Slowmo is giving a clinic. Wolf score: @Slowmo - 14 @HarlettoScara - 14 @Jmk202 - 5 @Bryndom - 5 @mikeg_74 - 0
  9. Jmk202

Rate your course management ability.

I think I’m pretty good. But I know I lack the discipline to always make the right decision. Going 7 out of 10
  10. Jmk202

That’s on the plan for this morning!
  11. Jmk202

The Flop.

Yup. And I love practicing it. I think short game is some of the most fun stuff to play with.
  12. Jmk202

We're gonna hook him up with some Texas BBQ and Fajitas as well.
  13. Jmk202

Atta boy.... I had no doubt you'd take care of the man. I'll remove all my scotch from my bar before he gets here.:ROFLMAO:
  14. Jmk202

Knowing @KY Golfer i'm gonna go ahead and guess Bourbon. He may try to convert @HarlettoScara from scotch to bourbon... Best wishes @KY Golfer , let me know how it goes and i'll reinforce the transition once he's here. :ROFLMAO:
  15. Jmk202

YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

I wanna say game play wise it’s PReed for sure. I’ll hear the Sergio temper tantrum, but he seems decent human elsewise. Piercy was a dick to me as a volunteer at a tournament so…… he’s a real winner!
Back