Recent content by JoeHatesSnow

1. JoeHatesSnow

What are you drinking?

I love Wren House. We stop there any time we visit Phoenix.
  2. JoeHatesSnow

What are you drinking?

It was available at Russian River in Santa Rosa and Windsor, CA from March 22 to April 4.
  3. JoeHatesSnow

What are you drinking?

Pliny the Younger.
  4. JoeHatesSnow

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Brewers cruise again. This team has a lot of young, fast talent. I expect they will hit a wall, how they respond will tell a lot.
  5. JoeHatesSnow

For Sale Puma PROADAPT ALPHACAT Spikeless Shoes Size 11.5

Nice looking shoes (y) . They'd already be mine if I hadn't just bought a pair of black Ignite Innovate. Also, I generally do 11 so 11.5 might be a touch big. Someone snag these!
  6. JoeHatesSnow

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'll take a bit of a flyer and go with Min Woo Lee.
  7. JoeHatesSnow

SO what are you watching this afternoon?

Brewers-Mariners. Valero during commercials.
  8. JoeHatesSnow

Smylie

I've liked him from the start. I think he's knowledgeable about the game, gives good insight to situations and strategy, and obviously has some solid contacts/friends in the players group that allows him to inject a little humor and whimsy. Also, he does that without being a clown about it.
  9. JoeHatesSnow

For Sale Callaway Great Big Bertha 7 wood head, Lamkin ST +2 Hybrid grips

Just a couple items, nice and very reasonably priced: Callaway Great Big Bertha 21* 7 wood head from 2015. These are still prized because they were so good. In very good condition, very few marks. **SOLD** Lamkin ST +2 Hybrid grips, standard 60R. Lot of 10 grips. Lamkin's best grip in my...
  10. JoeHatesSnow

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

That was probably Diggstown. Fun movie. :)
  11. JoeHatesSnow

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

One of my favorite actors. Probably my favorite of his roles was in one of his lesser known movies, Diggstown, with Bruce Dern and James Woods (and a few other eventually famous actors). RIP Honey Roy Palmer...
  12. JoeHatesSnow

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

OK, let's do this: Who will win the match? Amiish Cheedar! Go @Nappy, make Dodge Point proud. 👊 What is your current driver? Mavrik What shaft is in your current driver? Aldila Rogue Silver 60 What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LINQ 40X Blue
  13. JoeHatesSnow

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Very generous of you! I will enter, I could use a new driver. Thanks! :love:
Back