Recent content by johnblah

1. johnblah

New Shaft Time

Well its officially time for me to change shafts in my driver. Im pretty sure the current one (stock matix superfast shaft) is too weak and has Way too high of a launch angle for my swing. I have a very fast tempo swing, I go pretty far past parallel in my back swing, with a swing speed of...
  2. johnblah

Royal Irons

Has anyone ever seen or heard of the brand? I know its and older brand/model just wondering if anyone knew something about these so I could get more info on them. Thanks!
  3. johnblah

Black Friday

I just got a black eye at WalMart being elbowed hows everyone Else's going?
  4. johnblah

Win a Pahr belt

This is the link I was given. http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/66450?ogn=website I love belts!
  5. johnblah

a Clear putter? uhh

anyone else seen this thing? http://www.clearviewputter.com/index.php lol im at a loss for words.
  6. johnblah

reformatting time

its about that time again for my yearly reformat! im kinda excited for some computer performance again. Am I the only one who does it yearly? I like to get rid of things I dont need if I cant think of it, if its important its on my external lol. See ya in a day or 2! reinstalling XP is fun!
  7. johnblah

Beard or No Beard?

This one I never know what to do...Now im rather lazy at times so a beard is much easier and winter is coming so burrrr. And hockey season which is just a given. But idk I look rather mountain manish. And that sometimes is enough right there to ditch it. So keep it or shave it? My avatar is...
  8. johnblah

How to Refinish? *tiny contest*

So I have been mulling it over since I got them and I have now decided that im going to get my Titleist blades refinished, re-shafted, and re-grooved(conforming). Now I recently was fitted for my Nike NDS irons and am getting them re-shafted to Dynamic Gold X100 and will do the same with these...
  9. johnblah

Would you rather

Would you rather...ever played that board game? or read any of the books? I guess just reading one of the books with a group of people becomes a game of sorts...or more of a debate of your ethics ha.
  10. johnblah

Titleist Tour Model

Okay so a few months ago I bought a set of :titleist: Tour model Irons (square to models I believe even tho they don't have the words "square toe" stamped in them) for $35 bucks. After I refilled the paint. Ive played them a few rounds and I Love the feel of them, I love how easy I can put...
  11. johnblah

Have you ever...

Have you ever went to high school or any level of school or even worked with someone and was good friends with them but then you or they moved away and totally lost constant with them and no matter how much internet trolling you do you cant seem to find any trace of them? this annoys me rather...
  12. johnblah

Hello from Jamestown, NY

Howdey everyone! Checking in from western New York. Im 24 and Randomly found this site looking for :titleist: Iron set reviews and figured I'll stick around. I don't really know my Handicap at the moment but on my usual 9-hole course I play in what Id like to call a "dirty old man" league where...
Back