Recent content by johnday

1. johnday

Does anyone play guitar?

Does anyone else on here enjoy to play the guitar and if so do you have any song tabs or suggestions?
  2. johnday

Titliest Velocity Thoughts?

Anybody play these? Just recently saw them in the local pro shop and was wondering what actual golfers thought about them, not just the company's perspective.
  3. johnday

Dubstep

Anybody listen to it?
  4. johnday

Back once again

Hey guys I'm back! It's almost been a year since I last logged on. I have had no time for this and then just kinda forgot about it until I saw it in my history, so I decided to come back. Anybody wanna catch me up? lol ;)
  5. johnday

Slice Problem?

Off the tee I sometimes have a problem slicing the ball. Here is a video of my swing from today. Any ideas you can see from my swing? Might as well ask for some constructive criticism in general too. Thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEX9JqaxCk8 Link not working...
  6. johnday

Jones Creek in Agusta GA

How is it? I might play in a tournament there this weekend and was wondering how the course was.
  7. johnday

What to hit at Edwin Watts?

You guys have any suggestions? Gonna be there for at least an hour so I'll have time to demo some clubs and I have no idea where to start. What do you guys like?
  8. johnday

Lefties Putting Righty, Righties Putting Lefty

I was at our local CC today watching a football game in the bar. I got tired of watching football so I went into the proshop and started messing around with some Cleveland putter (Cleveland T-Frame) made by Never Compromise. I really liked it and asked the guy that was working in there if I...
  9. johnday

Best wedge set for the $

So all I have is a PW and SW and the groves on my sandwedge are wayyyy worn out and dirty beyond repair. I'm wondering if you guys know of any wedge sets that give me the best clubs for the best price? EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm left handed.
  10. johnday

Playing with Google Translate

Claycribbs and I have been doing this for the last half hour. It's kind of addicting...
  11. johnday

Playing Backwards?

So during my round today at Metter, Claycribbs was telling me about something that one of his coaches does when nobody is on the course. He starts beside the 9th green to tee off and plays to the 8th green, then tees off there and hits to the 7th green, etc. Anyone heard or tried playing like...
  12. johnday

Iron Inconstincy

It's bad... One shot will be way fat and the next shot way thin. Is there a dril or something to make my swing more consistent? Also should I be trying to hit down on the ball or sweep it?
  13. johnday

Saw 3D

Anybody see the movie? I was wondering if I should see it or if it was any good. Was it worthy of the R-rating? Please put spoilers in a spoiler thing if you can.
  14. johnday

Let me hear your opinion on this one...

Ok. So today my middle school had their region championchip game. We won the game 33-8. Region champs 8-0. So they held the game at our local high school. My school's fans sat on one side and the other teams sat on the other side. So right after half time probably 7 if my friends and I went over...
  15. johnday

What's your favorite golf hat?

Which golf hat/vizor is your favorite? Why is it your favorite? My favorite right now is probably a simple black and white Bridgestone hat that i picked up for free at the Verizon Heratige this year. It's my favorite because of the way it looks and it's comfort. It fits my head like it should.
Back