Recent content by JohnnyCallaway

1. JohnnyCallaway

I thought you guys might find this of use...

Neutral Lie Angle and Minus One Loft with a Red Dot Cog (The thing on the hosel) that is pre-set to a flatter lie angle. A normal cog starts at 57 lie (roughly) and a flat cog starts at 55 degrees
  2. JohnnyCallaway

I thought you guys might find this of use...

https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/tips-from-the-callaway-tour-performance-trailer-how-to-set-up-your-ai-smoke-driver-to-dial-in-a-shot-shape/ Any questions please don't hesitate:)
  3. JohnnyCallaway

WM Tour Report

In case you guys like the TOUR SAUCE https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/waste-management-phoenix-open-tour-report-gallery-and-breakdown-of-all-the-tour-heads-plus-ai-one-cruisers-hit-pre-order/
  4. JohnnyCallaway

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Stay patient. We typically think of everything
  5. JohnnyCallaway

This thing is an absolute killer

In carry it was closer to 10-12 as you have to add in spin, launch etc. I haven’t had gains like this in a while. The new ball helps to;)
  6. JohnnyCallaway

Everything I got with TD I got with Max AND its way easier to hook
  7. JohnnyCallaway

Picked up 5MPH ball speed vs TD Paradym, launch went down to 11-12 and spin stayed in the 2200-2700 range.
  8. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

I think it’ll be a 50/50 split Max vs TD and I regards to SS and driver heads IMO it’s more of convo than SS. The face combats misses all over the face in all the heads so that’s why you’ll see a good mix on Tour with TD being the primary followed by max.
  9. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

That or Max yes.
  10. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

TD on TOUR and Max at retail. I can almost guarantee it.
  11. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

It can really influence start lines, IMO "draw" setting isn't 100 accurate, its upright which means it helps the ball move left to start
  12. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

Just the way of the world with the Carbon Crown. Rogue was a different construction all together so that look was possible. Ill take the carbon crown all day.
  13. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

Im working on my swing as we speak but its a start from scratch situation. My game has been TERRIBLE for the last 2 1/2 years To your question, overall the TOUR adoption has been successful, Kirk is still in the old head but I imagine by WM he will be good to go. As for the others ill have a...
  14. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

To me Smoke sounds a hair better which I didn't think was possible. Paradym had that hammer feel to it but Smoke is like the elegant version of that.
  15. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

That was conceived in R&D as a solution presented by the Ai research to my understanding. So in essence the computer offered it as a solution and our cooks finished it off.
Back