Recent content by JonD

1. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Can't wait to see who gets in this year.
  2. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Dunno how I'm just seeing this now, but here goes. Pretty interesting story from Wilson here! I also happen to have an AI fit location nearby. 1. Which irons do you currently play? Callaway Apex 21 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? They had me at "while...
  3. JonD

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Gonna be a fun follow. Looking forward to seeing the knowledge that's shared at this event.
  4. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Guess I know what to work on the next two weeks! :LOL:
  5. JonD

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

My weight experiment was short lived. It was fun to mess with, and I definitely saw some interesting ball flights moving the two 8g weights around in the slider, but after going back to the 6/14 setup I think I'm set.
  6. JonD

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Got some range time with both sets, mostly worked with 7I. Got to the point where I was making good contact with the Apex but my timing or something is still off with the Smoke. I was pretty gassed by the end though so going to keep at it.
  7. JonD

Largely the same but it makes sense to at least have an idea of what you want to do on the first few of each until I get settled. Solid chance go out the window after the first swing, but can't hurt! 13 days!
  8. JonD

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Congrats @KY Golfer!!! That is so badass. This event was next level on the prizes.
  9. JonD

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

If I've learned anything it's that my idea of "not much" was way more than I thought! I'm loving having one bag for everything now though. Definitely some things that will come out here this week as I get ready for a good amount of golf over the next couple of weeks. Only regret I have is that...
  10. JonD

I'm looking forward to all the matches! Singles will be a blast. @JohnSinVA and I need to be taking notes for that first round. I've been jumping in all the breakdown threads but need to start putting together a plan.
  11. JonD

Let's keep that streak alive this year!
  12. JonD

This is the point where it all gets a little more real. Can't wait to tee it up with you sir. Definitely hope you're feeling better. Can't wait to get this going! If the food in the other events is any indication I may need to be rolled back to the villas after dinner. It's all looked...
  13. JonD

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

I will play whatever tees the group wants. As far as the task ahead, I'm bringing extra golf balls. :LOL: FIFY
  14. JonD

Deadpool & Wolverine

First Marvel anything I've been excited about in a while. This will be a fun watch. I'll probably drag my wife to the theater to see it.
  15. JonD

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Burrito and tostada.
Back