Recent content by Joshnoble01

1. Joshnoble01

Sports Betting Chat

What props are we betting tonight?
  2. Joshnoble01

NBA 2023 - 2024

But the Lakers don't get any calls ever. He has to do this.
  3. Joshnoble01

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I'm pumped to watch Bill Belichick on McAfee today. Fascinated to see the pre-show and him explain how he does his board and draft prep. I think it will be about as insightful as info as we get as fans.
  4. Joshnoble01

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Have you done the miles you will travel for this? Lot of driving.
  5. Joshnoble01

Will Tiger win again?

I just don't see it. Maybe he could get lucky at Masters or possibly British but I just don't think he can.
  6. Joshnoble01

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Having a 9 year old makes avoiding carbs difficult.
  7. Joshnoble01

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Manifesting can't prevent poor choices.
  8. Joshnoble01

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Great deal on Z Stat Diamond if you need balls. https://us.dunlopsports.com/srixon/gear/limited-edition/spring-major-collection/z-star-diamond-limited-edition-24-pack-golf-balls/MZSTARD2LE.html?utm_campaign=Z-Star-Limited-Edition-4.25.24&utm_medium=sms&utm_source=attentive&externalId=Mzwe8
  9. Joshnoble01

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I don't understand the undershirt thing when it comes to golf. Especially if it is hot. Just seems like a second shirt that will get sweaty and need to be washed while also making me hotter and sweatier.
  10. Joshnoble01

The grossest first round pick will be Denver picking Nix.
  11. Joshnoble01

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Usually I drop my daughter off then go to the gym in the morning or come back home and do a Peleton workout before work. My wife wanted a break from the baby and dropped my daughter off and took the dog to the park so I didn't work out this morning. I have meetings coming up most of this...
  12. Joshnoble01

Back