1. JP_CO

Caption This Photo

I.... AM.... PHIL....
  2. JP_CO

Congrats: You Are Headed to Vegas

Congrats and enjoy
  3. JP_CO

ebay requesting SS#

If you sell anything on ebay, it's an absolute requirement. There's no alternatives, which just blows. Along with the paypal split, it's a way for them to collect more on sales, which I believe is a little over 12%. Just bad all around.
  4. JP_CO

Arccos Caddie/360 Battery Replacement :)

I have a couple of sensors back in the housing and used a 45mm flat pvc heat shrink to hold everything together. It added a gram from 7 grams to 8.
  5. JP_CO

Haven't heard anything official from Arccos yet regarding the subscription. Have the question into them so we'll see what they say. More what I've come across on the old interweb. As for the housing, the 2 halves are on there 'permanently' with some sort of epoxy bond. Tired to 'unscrew' at...
  6. JP_CO

As my caddie sensors are close to end of life (battery life), my goal was to replace the batteries on the sensors to get another 3 or 4 years out of them. Took a hand full of tries trying different methods, but I finally got them replaced and back to close as the originals as possible. I picked...
  7. JP_CO

WTB Arccos Caddie Sensors - Dead

Looking for some (hopefully 2nd generation) sensors - preferably dead sensors I'm trying to see if I can replace the battery on them.
  8. JP_CO

Tag a THPer

Yes. I'm always down. Miss you guys.
  9. JP_CO

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Callaway Rogue SZ Cobra SZ Xtreme...Speed baby...
  10. JP_CO

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Just placed the order. Figure at that price, worth a shot. Hoping they can accommodate my request.
  11. JP_CO

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Bryson James Aldrich DeChambeau FTW
  12. JP_CO

WTB - HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.5 Callaway

Looking for a PX HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.5 with a Callaway Optifit.
Back