Recent content by jpetermann

1. J

FS: Callaway Apex 24 CB 7-AW, Recoil Dart 90, F3 Flex

Used for one round. Not even sure I hit them all. Still have the retail product bands on them (see pics). These came straight from Callaway. New GP Tour Velvet 360 (Installed with air, so you can remove and sell if you want). 1/4 short and 2* flat.These are great clubs, but I decided to play and...
  2. J

FS: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

Comes with box, pouch, divot tool. In great working order. Has slope, jolt and bite magnet for cart. See pic. SOLD
  3. J

FS: Accra FX140 M0 (Titleist Tip), Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized

It is, but for some reason I cannot message you
  4. J

FS: Accra FX140 M0 (Titleist Tip), Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized

Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 (Autoflex clone 😆)with Titleist Tip- Like new. Made put together by People's Golf. New GP Tour Velvet +4. Plays at 45". See pics. -SOLD Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized - Brand new, direct from Nikon. Tested just to make sure it powers up. See pics. - sold
  5. J

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Well, I was seeing if I could use a little more forgiveness that they might offer. They are nice. And a touch more forgiving. But I just cannot get passed the offset. So, since I have the chance to get the CBs new with trade and discounts, I am gonna try the CBs again with the right shaft.
  6. J

Does the Nikon Coolshot ProII Stabilized have an audio alert

Bought this unit a few weeks ago. Reading through the material and watching reviews made it sound like there is an audio "chirp" when flag is locked. My unit did not do it. Sent it back and got a new one. No audio. It is turned on in the menu. I have done a hard reset on it. Maybe it just does...
  7. J

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

So, I am a bit sick in the head! Had the CBs with MMT shaft - hated the feel of that shaft Sold and bought Apex Pros with Recoil Dart - Great shaft. Hard time looking at that much offset and hook the crap out of them Trading them in (trade in bonus) for CBs again with the Recoil Dart shaft...
  8. J

Recoil 95 Vs. Recoil Dart 90

Playing the Dart 90 right now in regular flex. I am wondering if any of you guys have played both the Recoil 95R and the Dart 90R and what your experience was between the 2. I am looking at ordering a set of T150's with the Recoil 95 since the Dart 90 is not on their list. Thanks!
  9. J

Rolling the Ball Back For Good?

I think if we roll back anything it should be the USGA salaries.
  10. J

FS: Titleist T150 7-AW, Zipcore RTX 54 and 60, Scotty Phantom X Pistolero Plus Grip, Riptide CB Titleist Fairway shafts, Clicgear accessories

Pics are all below. Check them out for actual condition. I take care of my clubs, and that includes covers on the irons, including the wedges. Yes, sorry, I am that guy! Prices include shipping in the lower 48. TItleist T150 7-AW - LOVE these irons! Just decided to go with something else for my...
  11. J

Hard time finding a nice W I D E leather (waterproof) shoe

Thanks for all of the replies. I will check out some of these that I’ve been listed that I haven’t already looked at.
  12. J

I have tried a pair or two of those. The ones I tried were not wide enough, but to be fair they were not specifically a wide size. I will look again. Thanks
  13. J

I have 2 pair of Squarz. Very heavy shoe. Ok Overall. Adidas has some I can wear, but they are mostly a cloth blend and not waterproof. I just bought a pair of G/Fore Mg4+. Nice shoe, but just not wide enough. I have bad feet, so I have to have something supportive yet stylish. Would also like...
  14. J

Graphite for wedges

Always played steel in my wedges, but play graphite in my irons. Looking to switch the wedges to graphite now. I just got a couple new Vokeys and the weight difference is noticeable. S200 shafts in those. So, I play Recoil dart 90 in f3 flex. Do I look at the same shaft or go to the 105 in...
  15. J

Rolling the Ball Back For Good?

This. It’s not just a ball problem. It’s a course set up problem. It is easy to hit 350+ yard drives on cement and hit out of rough that’s as long as most fairways are on public courses. (that last statement might be a little tongue in cheek).
Back