Recent content by jschlesi

1. jschlesi

New England Members

Most RI golfers use RIGA. Which lets club members play in tournaments around the state. Only open to participating club members in RI. But great private courses available
  2. jschlesi

New England Members

Got out yesterday. A little windy today in RI on the coast.
  3. jschlesi

New England Members

Never a big fan of Allendale. Heard they’ve been struggling more and more over the years. Glad it’s in decent shape.
  4. jschlesi

New England Members

In Portsmouth RI. Happy to attend something.
  5. jschlesi

What Draws You To Wedges?

Address. Needs to sit correct to my eye. I like a narrow top line. Grind. I’m a sweeper so I want a shallower grind. My miss tends to come through a little open.
  6. jschlesi

How many clubs do you carry?

14 all the time. I would bring along. 62 or 64 degree wedge As a 15th if I could for those crazy shots that come up.
  7. jschlesi

How much is too much for a new driver?

If a new driver actually gave 25 yards or more I would pay $1000 or more for it. I think the most I’ve actually seen testing was a legitimate 5-7 yards over what ever was in my bag. And I’ve tested drivers every season for 10 plus years.
  8. jschlesi

Ping G700 VS Ping G425 IRONS

I played G710s last two seasons. Liked them didn’t love them—Got a deal on a misordered set of G425s from my pro shop. Same specs. Took them right out of the box and bagged them for a round. Was worried about the smaller heads. Never looked back. Love the smaller head and top line at address...
  9. jschlesi

New England Members

Played it Friday. Great vistas and layout. Greens were a spotty in a few places but beautiful course.
  10. jschlesi

FS:Titleist 915 D2 8.5 and 915FD 15 Stiff Diamana X5ct new in wrapper

I have a Titleist 915D2 and 915FD 3 Wood. Both are brand new in wrapper and 100% authentic. Rather sale here than putting on Fleabay. They are still in wrapper and will ship with headcover and tool and in a club box. Basically, you are getting brand new clubs. $500 gets them shipped priority...
  11. jschlesi

FS used taylormade (4)cb mc (5-p) combo irons serotech steel fiber i95 reg

Have a set of taylormade mc cb combo irons. They are 1/2 long and 1 degree upright. I had TM put on red black multi compound grips. These are the best of both worlds with a forgiving 4 iron and the feel of MC irons for scoring. I tried to show the wear in the pictures. I got them in late May...
  12. jschlesi

FS: Callaway Apex irons 4-PW plus AW truntemper xp95 S300 $750

I have a set of Apex irons that were ordered for a customer with eyes too big for his swing. They were used for about 5 rounds but he really needed regular shafts with 2 degree upright. These are standard loft and lie. Wrapper still on the A wedge grip. I see a nick on the 5 iron sole across the...
  13. jschlesi

FS: Taylormade cb irons 4-AW kbs stiff

Up for sale us a new set of tm cb irons. Kbs tour stiff. Std length and lie. These are sitting on my rack and raking up space. 600 gets them delivered to your door priority mail
  14. jschlesi

Callaway FT optiforce 440 9.5

Selling a Callaway optiforce 440 with diamanté blue s+ 62x5ct stiff shaft. This was given to me by the Callaway rep and it sat over he cold months. At the same time the Taylormade rep gave me a SLDR and the Optiforce never found a home in my bag. This is 100% authentic and 9.5 out of 10. See...
  15. jschlesi

FS: Ping S55 Blue dot std length CFS STIFF 4-PW BRAND NEW

Was fortunate to get this from the Ping Rep. This is a set of 4-PW blue dot brand new still in mittens with build slip attached from Ping never hit. I only opened the box. Clubs are stock ping grips std length with CFS stiff shafts. These are the real deal. I am not trying to make a killing...
Back