Recent content by jshuff

1. jshuff

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

I have three SeeMore putters and would love to add one more to my arsenal.
  2. jshuff

Replacement Head: Epic Flash Sub Zero vs Mavrik Sub Zero

Go to your local golf shop and see if they will contact Callaway about a warranty claim. They did one for me several years ago and replaced a 2014 Big Bertha driver I bought used with new Great Big Bertha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jshuff

That Club Slot

I rotate/test the following clubs 20* VKTR hybrid/7 wood 25* VKTR hybrid/25* utility iron/Apex Pro 5 iron 30* utility iron/Apex Pro 6 iron/Apex MB 6 iron Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jshuff

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

To me it looks like it potentially has a wide sole, so I’m wondering if it’s not a blade but a hollowed body iron. Regardless, I like the look of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jshuff

Insert or all metal face for your putter?

Copper insert or no insert I how I prefer to roll the rock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jshuff

best feeling iron shaft

I’m a big fan of the Nippon Modus 120 and KBS Tours. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jshuff

First Look: KBS TD Graphite Wood Shaft

I have played the KBS Tour steel and hybrid graphite shafts for a couple of years now and live them. I may have to give this a try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jshuff

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

What’s the Budget Golf discount code? I tried 15OFFTHP and THP and neither worked.
  9. jshuff

Ferrules

Give Boyd Blade & Ferrule a try. They’re a little expensive but the quality and colors are phenomenal. https://squareup.com/store/bbanfco Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jshuff

FS Epic SZ 10.5 Head Wicked Golf Paint Job

Asking $375 shipped for a Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 10.5 head. I bought it new and sent it to Wicked Golf for murdered out matte finish paint job. It looks phenomenal and I’ve only used it for a couple of rounds and a simulator session. If you’d like, I can throw in the factory headcover...
  11. jshuff

FS Scotty Newport Mil Spec 33” 350g

The putter is in great shape and has phenomenal feel. I’ve had it since 2000 and have babied it. I’m asking $325 shipped because it’s in such great shape for a non-restoration putter. Also, I recently put a new white midsize matador grip on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jshuff

2017 SuperStroke Putter Grips Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jshuff

WTB THP SeeMore Head Covers

Does anyone have any THP SeeMore head covers they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jshuff

FS 2014 Callaway Big Bertha 3W

Asking $65 OBO plus shipping for a Callaway Big Bertha 3 wood. Comes with the matching head cover and 65g Fubuki Z shaft that plays at 43”. As you can see from the pics, it has a couple of sky marks on the head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jshuff

FS Callaway GBB 10.5 Driver

Asking $125 plus shipping for a 2016 Callaway Great Big Bertha. Includes matching head cover and choice of shaft. The shaft options are a 50g Kuro Kage stiff flex that plays at 45” and 60g Fubuki ZT that plays at 44”. As you can see from the pics, the head is in great shape and has no sky marks...
Back