Recent content by jsquires3

1. J

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

It says online it's a 14 day price match. It's been 26 :(
  2. J

I was about to send this myself. I bought a Stroke Lab Seven S in the last month from them on sale for $125.99 and now it's $100.79. Favorite putter I've owned. Unbelievable deal at that price.
  3. J

I think so too. I bought mine in store last week since I had a round that day and they were really confused why their balls that were already on sale for $20 were on sale for $10 online. They checked the year, picture of the box, and the sku all trying to prove me wrong on their own price match.
  4. J

Great deal. I went to GG at lunch and they were $19.99. Took a little convincing but they honored the online price after getting a manager. Needed some balls for today's round or I would have bought them online.
  5. J

That's the non-slope version. The slope version that is $199 at GG is $269 on Budget Golf.
  6. J

Golf Galaxy has the Precision Pro NX7 Pro on sale for $199.99. That is the lowest I have seen it. Picking one up today. https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/precision-pro-nx7-pro-laser-rangefinder-19am6unx7prslprngrng/19am6unx7prslprngrng
Back