Recent content by Jtmagic

1. Jtmagic

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I have been positioning the green dot more towards the back of the ball, not directly on top. It still remains fully visible with arrow pointing in my general intended flight start direction. Similar on green but I spend more time on the arrow direction being more precise. The arrow is closer...
  2. Jtmagic

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

My favorite is the 3.5" floppy disc ball marker
  3. Jtmagic

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I’ve seen good durability from the CT. Better than the Tour B RX that I have been comparing it to.
  4. Jtmagic

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Call them. They let me change my custom order twice because the shaft I picked kept getting further delayed.
  5. Jtmagic

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Place: 6th Score: +27 Prize: blade putter cover
  6. Jtmagic

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I recently purchased a T350 (5 iron) and T200 (6-P) with the Tensei shafts. Really like them. Liked the 5 iron so much that I ordered the 6 in T350 as well.
  7. Jtmagic

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Fully agree with this point…very good ball in the wind.
  8. Jtmagic

I struggle a bit with the logo on non-tee or green shots where you can line it up but mine is more without seeing the green dot. It has become a proxy for the process being complete and time to pull the trigger. When I don’t see it, other thoughts tend to creep in. Work in progress.
  9. Jtmagic

Glasses

Exact same for me. Sometimes I’ll forget to change glasses before heading to the range but will immediately be reminded after I consistently hit everything fat. Change to distance only glasses and all will be good.
  10. Jtmagic

Good idea. I am going to have to try this. I really like the Mindset process and markings but don’t think the B RX that I have been using is the ideal ball for me (Callaway Chrome Tour has been a better fit). While the process is becoming ingrained the more I have used the Mindset ball, the...
  11. Jtmagic

What do you want from a 3w?

For me , 3 wood is the hardest club to find the right balance between performance off the tee and deck. My ideal 3 wood would fit the distance gap between my driver and 3-hybrid, provide consistent distance, less dispersion than driver, and be easy enough to elevate from the deck where carry...
  12. Jtmagic

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Great gesture. I’m in.
  13. Jtmagic

What are others seeing in regards to durability of the balls? I have been focused on reviewing the Mindset aspect and not the ball itself (Tour B RX) but this is the 3rd ball, out of 9, that got the same cut. The first two looked like smiley faces that you would see on old balatas but neither...
Back