Recent content by jubess

1. J

NEW HZRDUS SMOKE IM10 SHAFT

SOLD. Please lock.
  2. J

NEW HZRDUS SMOKE IM10 SHAFT

I’m selling a New HZRDUS Smoke IM10 6.0 flex Driver shaft. This shaft came from a Callaway Epic speed driver. The shaft has a tour velvet align grip and Callaway adapter. The shaft is standard Callaway Epic length. Asking $95 shipped. Will trade for new or like new R flex premium Callaway shaft...
  3. J

For Sale NEW EPIC SPEED DRIVER HEAD

Final Price Drop. Let's get this sold! Accepting Reasonable offers.
  4. J

Let’s say Finau/Champ win the Zurich

would really like to see Finau/Champ win!!
  5. J

LPGA HUGEL-AIR PREMIA LA Open

Glad I live on the West coast.
  6. J

For Sale NEW EPIC SPEED DRIVER HEAD

*Final Price Drop**New in plastic Callaway EPIC SPEED 9* Driver Head an cover. Asking $SOLD Shipped Conus. No trades please.
  7. J

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Thanks for the insight. I decided to to with the Max LS 10.5 with the Tour AD HD5s. I tried it today for the first time. I put the Max LS in the Draw position and hit some nice mid height drives. My swing speed is just shy of 90 but I hit a handful of drives over 225 according to my Garmin...
  8. J

What's your swing speed? I'm looking at the IM10 but not sure wether to go with 5.0 or 5.5.
  9. J

How does the MAX LS rate in terms of forgiveness across the face?
  10. J

For Sale Ping G425 LST DRIVER HEAD, PXG 0811XF Driver Head.

Selling an excellent condition Ping G425 LST Driver Head only 10.5 no head cover. Used a handful of rounds. Asking $395 shipped. CONUS only. Selling PXG 0811XF GEN2 10.5 Driver head with Headcover. Excellent condition. Asking $190 shippedCONUS only.
Back