Recent content by juicemilton

1. juicemilton

RTJ Fellas Trip: Must visit places to eat in Auburn

Good morning THP! Can anyone help direct me to a clean, fun sports related bar or restaurant for me and about 10 other guys? We will be playing two days of golf at Grand National and know that we want to go to Auburn to enjoy Saturday night (it's an away weekend for the Tigers). Thanks in...
  2. juicemilton

Weekend Trip to Savannah and HHI...HELP!!!

Hello THP members! I haven't posted on here in years, but thanks to a fallout with the WRX stuck-up moderators, I'm back. So I need some help. I'm going to Savannah this weekend for a camp that takes place on Saturday morning. My buddy and I (both ClubCorp members) are going down Friday...
  3. juicemilton

A college football golf trip???

I had an idea yesterday to go to UGA (my former school) for their game against LSU and make a guys' trip out of it by playing some of the courses around Athens, including the UGA course which is a RTJ Sr course and host of a Web.com Tour event every year. Does anyone else plan to do something...
  4. juicemilton

Mini Review: 2013 Srixon XV with Spin Skin

Played 18 holes yesterday and decided to put the new Srixon XV w/Spin Skin into play. Background info on me, I am about a 14 handicap that has been struggling with getting off the tee box all year. My driver SS averages (per regular visits to the LM) 102-105. I am a high ball hitter with my...
  5. juicemilton

FS: PING S-56 black dot +1/2" direct from PING; Nippon 850 Stiff

I am selling my Ping S-56 black dot irons 4-PW. I have put the Cobra Amp Cell Pros in the bag and not looking back. These S-56s have been good to me so I want them to get a good home. They are +1/2" over standard length (ordered direct from Ping via my local Edwin Watts) with Nippon 850 Stiff...
  6. juicemilton

THP help planning a golf trip

I am trying to plan a trip for about six golfers for next Spring (late April or early May). Our budget is $1000 per golfer for the golf and accommodations itself over a three day period. The airfare would be separated from the budget so I'm hoping this gives us plenty more options. We are all...
  7. juicemilton

Is Atlanta Athletic Club a must play?

Long story short, I have a chance to play in a tournament next Monday at the AAC. The entry fee is $200. Is this course a must play/can't miss it type course? Would I be kicking myself in a couple of years if I don't play? By the way, we'd be playing the Highlands course.
  8. juicemilton

Cobra is taking over my bag

I've been playing the Amp Cell Pros since they came out and love those damn irons! They feel sweet, look great, and are more forgiving than they look. I started a thread about how I went into Golfsmith last week to kill some time and ended up purchasing an Amp Cell hybrid after a lot of time...
Back