Recent content by JuMPy

1. JuMPy

Do You Have Room INSIDE Your House To Take Full Swings?

Yup, we sure do, in my family room, but only irons. Anything longer than a 4 iron and no go. Also, little trick, is to get the little styrafoam balls from the dollar store. They are virtually weightless and basically the exact size of a golf ball.....although they get tiny after repeated...
  2. JuMPy

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Ontario declared a state of emergency this morning. All Bars, restaurants, movie theatres and places of social gather ordered to close. My City last week closed all arenas, museums, schools....etc Yesterday, Canada closed the boarders to all non-citizens (with exception to US citizens)
  3. JuMPy

What Is Your All Time Most Favorite Song

Radar Love, Golden Earing
  4. JuMPy

How many rounds in 2019?

18 so far (4 of them 9 holes, 1 a best ball tourney). Playing Saturday and then hopefully get one, maybe 2 more rounds before courses close for the year here. This is a record year for me, I've never played more that 15 before in a year.
  5. JuMPy

Par 6's .... How many have you seen/played?

Played one once. Mystic Golf Course, Ancaster Ontario, 10th hole, 639 yard.
  6. JuMPy

Are Dress Codes Good or Bad for the Game?

sort of. I think "appropriate" athletic wear is a must. Don't agree with collar shirts or tucked in shirts. Personally I hate tucking in my shirt. Some plain T-shirts (no collar) with a couple buttons that are well fitted look great as well (even better than some corny polo's IMO) Honestly, I...
  7. JuMPy

A Break in Playing

5-6 months every year ..... little pesky thing called snow here in Canada :(
  8. JuMPy

Eggs. How do you like them?

Fried Over medium Omlette scrambled western scrambled Deviled ....Eggs are awesome
  9. JuMPy

USA Beer Sales [emoji482] [emoji481][emoji482][emoji481]

Always get a kick out of folks that call light beers horse pi$$ or what ever. I have never met a beer I didn't like and some of my absolute favorites are from local craft brews. With that said, my fridge always has copious amounts of Bud Light and Michelob Ultra stocked as well. Perfect beer...
  10. JuMPy

Best Swing Thought

Side bend
  11. JuMPy

How good of a putter are you?

Ball in the most difficult position on the green for every hole...... No chance for 36, I for sure 3 putt a few of those. Not only that, that's a nightmare scenario and for me would be the most frustrating round ever! LOL
  12. JuMPy

How often do you re-invent yourself/golf swing?

could be a complete tear down and build up, but could be simple things like how often do you.... 1) Use new or different swing thoughts? 2) new pre-shot routines? 3) different practice routines? 4) buy new equipment 5) different putting styles ..etc etc Or have you been going about things the...
  13. JuMPy

Want to get fit, need advice

The more I figure my way in this game, the more I realize there are some clubs in my bag that if they were "different" they would be much better.*cough* Driver *cough* With that said, I want to go through my bag and have someone look at the fit and perhaps help me through my next purchase (due...
  14. JuMPy

Trying to break 300

My journey to be able to drive 300 yards: Anyone else there or almost there? Thinking a thread in the same vein as "trying to break XX" threads Yesterday I hit the furthest I have ever hit it. 293 yards, flat fairway, NOT dried out..shot even had a nice soft draw to it. I also had drives of...
  15. JuMPy

azz backwards

~rant~ Sometimes I make myself scratch my head Practice/Range time: Start off great, straight, excellent contact. As the session goes on, I somehow get sloppy, start struggling to close my club face and start coming over the top Game play: Always start slow, struggle to close the face...
Back