Recent content by Junkyard

1. Junkyard

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congratulations guys!
  2. Junkyard

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I’m looking forward to seeing Ballyhack again, although this time maybe a couple more goat selfies?
  3. Junkyard

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

You have not experienced anything in your life that would compare to what you are about to experience. That’s a money-back guarantee!
  4. Junkyard

Tempur-Pedic Beds

I have a non-adjustable version and love it. I don't wake up with near as many pressure-point aches/pains as I used to
  5. Junkyard

The Official Banter Away Thread

5%, but add an extra 3% to the estimate
  6. Junkyard

The Official Banter Away Thread

Man that’s rough! Glad to hear everything is taken care of though, appendicitis is no joke
  7. Junkyard

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

You can’t go back in time with Lou if you don’t have a Hot Tub!
  8. Junkyard

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Just remember there’s no such thing as more late. Once late you are just late, wether it’s seconds or years. In other news I am looking for a new cross-border shipping service, because not only did these guys not let me know this had arrived March 4 they had the audacity to charge me storage...
  9. Junkyard

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

This weekend is an excellent example - I only use this feature when I’m on a golf trip somewhere, because I can email the card to myself at the end of the round. That way if the card doesn’t make it home with me or so lose it I will always have that electronic copy. Otherwise no
  10. Junkyard

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

They don't go bad. Plus 9 is an odd number
  11. Junkyard

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congratulations gentlemen! @golfinnut please take it easy with this one?
  12. Junkyard

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I'm pretty certain I have some more from Friday's round, I just grabbed a bunch quickly while I was waiting for the flight Sunday night. I also plan on doing a full course feature starting on the weekend.
  13. Junkyard

And of course I would be a Richard if I didn't take a moment to thank all of those that made this whole shindig come together; I know that I'm going to miss someone and I apologize in advance for that. @Jank and @Nate of course for being the title sponsors and the pair that got this little...
  14. Junkyard

@robrandalgz Words cannot describe the energy of this man. He's just good people
Back