Recent content by just8abug

1. just8abug

You can have lunch with one historical figure, who is it and why?

FDR, he dealt with so much during his time as president. I'd really like to have a candid discussion about those days and what he had to endure, his decisions and what led to the outcomes. Fascinating stuff!
  2. just8abug

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

Tater Tot Casserole Meatloaf
  3. just8abug

Root For or Against?

I won't root for an opponent...not in my DNA. My purpose is to win the match, not lose it. I will however, verbally acknowledge a good shot. No reason a good time can't be had and still play competitive golf.
  4. just8abug

ANNOUNCEMENT PSA for Marketplace Ad Photos

1. I totally agree with the O.P. 2. This thread is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
  5. just8abug

Hybrid curious

Tour Edge or Cobra (in that order) are my go to's when talking hybrids.
  6. just8abug

What is your useless super power?

My record for consecutive sneezes stands at 24. :whistle:
  7. just8abug

Callaway Supersoft Splatter 360

Fun is fun and there's a place and time for them. I like em!
  8. just8abug

Skechers Golf Shoes

Although a couple years old now, I have 2 pairs and like them both a lot. A black and a white pair, all leather. Very comfortable and have held up nicely.
  9. just8abug

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

SNELL 2023 MTB PRIME & PRIME X Super Bowl weekend special $19.99 Reg. $32.99 You Save 39% ($13.00) snellgolf.com
  10. just8abug

2023 Snell MTB PRIME and PRIME X Golf Balls

Super Bowl weekend special, now $20/doz. I have way too many balls on hand and I'm still tempted to grab some at that price!
  11. just8abug

The Official Banter Away Thread

8 minutes of golf (timed) between commercials and most of them putts. . Good thing it's winter with snow on the ground here! :rolleyes: This year is going to be brutal for watching golf!
  12. just8abug

What is your preferred driver length?

45" seems to be the goldilocks zone for me
  13. just8abug

Dunlap Turns Pro

2 year exemption, (with his game he will place in some tourney's) endorsements for some big $$, jump in while the irons are hot! Good for you kid!!
  14. just8abug

What golf stuff did you buy today?

CPO got me again. Paradym Driver ordered and received. Needed it like I need a hole in my head but resistance was futile!
Back