Recent content by Just_Brad

1. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Don't get me wrong, I definitely won some holes when you were around, I just lost the most important one when you were around as well lol.
  2. Just_Brad

How Strong Is Your Grip?

Neutral!!!
  3. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

I need to get outdoors so badly, and have a round scheduled tomorrow, but figure it is set to get rained out. I want to hit irons on a course again dammit! After the lessons I need to see if I can make it translate on course, hopefully keep the dramatically improved ball flight we finally...
  4. Just_Brad

Job applications, cover letters and AI

I would be interested to see a comparison of how AI could take my own cover letter/resume, and how it would end up afterwards. I struggle selling myself
  5. Just_Brad

Mcgregor releases MT Milled/MT Pro

That they bought heads from someone and modified them slightly maybe? Not expecting much honestly
  6. Just_Brad

Pizza Slices

I will usually leave a couple of the largest pieces for last..... more for leftovers!
  7. Just_Brad

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Eliminating ice and snow? Then all you are left with is good weather!!! Being caught in the middle of a thunderstorm, soaked head to toe, winds whipping up all sorts of dirt and debris and it just clung to us. I don't know if I have ever been dirtier or more tired after a round than that...
  8. Just_Brad

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Welcome to the Morgan Cup guys! Conratulations!
  9. Just_Brad

I get it. I still want to see my friends. #SomedayIfLuckyAndTheWifeLetsMe There isn't a day that I don't think about our group in some way. Thats the connection you hopefully build from this. Win or lose, the team is there.
  10. Just_Brad

To be fair, a lot of us lost holes while you were around lol.
  11. Just_Brad

No greater honor than that shoulder tap!
  12. Just_Brad

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Every time this thread bumps it makes me wish I had been to a UST Mamiya event even more! #MeetingDannyLeIsOnMyBucketList
  13. Just_Brad

Having been, and having played Lexi, I would pick her again in a heartbeat. Forced to pick someone else? @callmedaddy for the awesomeness!
  14. Just_Brad

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

The more I look at that 6T on the contest right now THP's socials, the more that look grows on me. Someone is going to win a sick sick putter!
Back