Recent content by Jyett21

1. Jyett21

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Currently have the m3 with x stiff shaft. I like the look of the cobra and the feel off the face
  2. Jyett21

For Sale Ts2 3 wood

Club is in near perfect condition. I don’t have the original headcover but I do have one that I’ll include. Hzrdus smoke black 6.0 70g shaft. Asking 180$
  3. Jyett21

FS: Srixon Z785 4-PW

Definitely considering....
  4. Jyett21

For Sale Ping blueprint iron set

4-Pw Orange dot but are bent to standard lie Standard loft and length Project x 6.0 shafts Clubs are in good condition, used for a handful of rounds. Will ship via PayPal. Asking $925 shipped
  5. Jyett21

For Sale Odyssey stroke lab 10

putter is in really good condition, only rolled for a handful of rounds! 34” long, headcover included. Potentially open to trades asking 200 shipped
  6. Jyett21

For Sale UST Mamiya iron shafts 4-Pw

I have a set of 4-PW Ust Mamiya iron shafts. They are .370 tip and regular flex. They have white golf pride tour wrap grips. One time pulls, never actually used. Asking for SOLD shipped. Thanks!
  7. Jyett21

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

To put it simply, I’m pretty sure my fairway wood is so old my grandpa used it.... I need an upgrade lol
  8. Jyett21

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

One of my good buddies just switched from a Scotty to a Cleveland putter! Odd move, but he has been lights out putting with it. I want to try it as wel
  9. Jyett21

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

My friend has an epic flash and he absolutely destroys the ball off the tee and I love the sound it makes. I want that too!!
  10. Jyett21

Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Alright guys. Should I start Kylar Murray against the Panthers or Phillip Rivers against the Texans this week??? I can’t decide
  11. Jyett21

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1.) I have a ping g25 right now, really would love to upgrade. Hit this at the superstore and loved it. 2.) ?
Back