Recent content by JZ777

1. JZ777

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Fwiw, I had the Ping at 9 degrees and have the TD at 9 degrees set to 10 (fitter suggestion). Had the Ping with the Tour Black XS and Ventus Blue XS with the TD. The ping combo with that shaft was NOT forgiving at all. This TD combo is so easy to hit, it’s like a hitting a wedge. Have always...
  2. JZ777

Have been playing since was about 14 years old and am currently 59. This driver is by far the best driver have ever hit. 5 rounds with it so far and have not missed many fairways. The ones that have missed, all playable. Have never gone this long without a hard low screaming hook. The head...
  3. JZ777

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

I thought the preorders started 1/24
  4. JZ777

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

when did you order those before they arrived?
  5. JZ777

Post a picture of your day

Layover in Amsterdam
  6. JZ777

2024 Driver Market: Which One Do You Want?

Just pulled the trigger on a Cally TD with a Ventus Blue 6x and a TD 3w with Ventus blue 7x.
  7. JZ777

Count me in. Fitted for triple D with Ventus Blue 6x. Much tighter dispersion than current gamer. According to Garmin app, was at 267 yards with gamer for the season (and trackman as well). Last 2 days going head to head, the Callaway was about 278. The Ventus was much easier to launch as...
  8. JZ777

I hate golf

Maybe wouldn’t feel as bad if could walk without the chaffing right now. If going to chaff the boys, then maybe going into 17 at -3 and finishing even wouldn’t sting as much.
  9. JZ777

I hate golf

That’s crazy, we could of partnered up today and then hit each in the sac with a wedge in the parking lot before we left.
  10. JZ777

I hate golf

Just loaded up on Golds Bond and left a trail down the stairs from the bathroom.
  11. JZ777

I hate golf

6 birdies, 6 pars and 6 bogeys for an even par 72. It was 90* with 75% humidity and the boys are chaffed. Game is so frustrating. Could of stayed home and watched my dog chase her tail.. On a side note, if have never hit the G430 hybrids, give it a shot. Such a solid club from fairway or...
  12. JZ777

What was a “breakthrough” moment for you...(not necessarily a score)...?

I think the first time I ever broke par. I hit a hook into the woods on a par 4. Instead of trying to hit it thru the “opening” in the tress, I punched out. Next shot was a PW to 2 feet, made the putt and par. Broke par for the first time with a 71. That was about 25 years ago, have broke...
  13. JZ777

What did you shoot today?

73 (+1) 3 birdies and 2 doubles. I suck
  14. JZ777

What did you shoot today?

68 (-4) 5 birdies and a 3-putt bogey
  15. JZ777

PING G430 Drivers

I actually have a Ventus Blue 6x since that was 2nd shaft recommended after the Ping 2.0 Black. For me, Ping 2.0 Black feels more stable and able to find the center more often. Current set-up isn’t as sexy as a lot of the others out there, but can’t argue with results no matter how much I try...
Back