Recent content by Kaboodle

1. Kaboodle

Blog Updated

Just wanted to give a heads up that my blog has been updated.
  2. Kaboodle

Blocking shots right!

I've been haveing problems block right. Am I not clearing me hips? Also, I've been struggling with regripping and not hitting my driver shots far!
  3. Kaboodle

Never Compromise GM2 Exchange

I just bought the Never Compromise GM2 Exchange (Golfsmith: 60 bucks with free shipping code, can't beat it:act-up:). I bought the #5 34in. I would like a heads up on how good the putter is. BTW, I kicked my Scotty out of the bag..
  4. Kaboodle

Its Been 10 Years...

Its been 10 years (to the day) since William Panye Stewart died in a plane crash in Mina, South Dakota. He was 42 years olf.The man with the knickers, with a big heart, had died. The game of golf has surely missed him, but his legend lives on... R.I.P Panye.
  5. Kaboodle

Titleist Pro V1 Review

Today was the 1st day with the ProV's in my bag. Titleist has a great ball here. It performs well off the tee for a spin ball. It has great feel with the irons, and a nice bite on the greens. Very easy to hit a low,spinny wedge. Holds well around the greens too. Off the putter it feels buttery...
  6. Kaboodle

Will you only wear...

Golf only shirts to Golf?? Well, I do. I think they feel much more comfortable. What do you do?
Back