Recent content by Karl

1. K

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

After my first week left handed swing are still akward and my trail hand comes off the club. I can get extra speed by pumping up my breathing.
  2. K

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I've had another round in and great results on the course where it counts. Still in the getting familiar with it stage.
  3. K

Any videos found that help with a better release for more speed?
  4. K

Let's talk about swing speed.

You might be getting out of positions and end up cancelling out some speed with a long back swing.
  5. K

OldandStiff's search for iron graphite!

My friend is putting in some Accra tzi shafts in his irons. Going to have to check them out.
  6. K

What helps the most to promote more release speed? The kneeling swings?
  7. K

That sounds like a good routine after going through the program.
  8. K

I might try putting some lead tape on the heel side. I'm just starting the season though so going to get more reps in before I decide.
  9. K

Let's talk about swing speed.

I did my first session at level 1. I think it's waking up the body a bit after a long winter so probably a benefit already.
  10. K

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairways and Rescues

I have OG rocket and it seems maybe fade biased to me. Could be just my swing. It launches higher than 15* 3 woods I have had especially when I leave the face open. IMO the sole style is the best I have hit off real turf.
  11. K

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I would like to see younger players on the PGAT share in some of Rory's fame. Something like RF did.
  12. K

I have seen some of this on course also. Could be a good thing for people that battle pulls and hooks.
  13. K

It's a legit shaft by Accra fx 3.0 140 m0.
  14. K

Well I tried tried mine with the Canadian autoflex which my swing is not smooth enough for but I put in a tz6 today. Hit a lot of nice drives even though I'm still swiping at the ball. Great combo for me.
  15. K

That's quite possible out on the course especially on poor strikes.
Back