Recent content by kcfromva

1. kcfromva

Any auto tech will to help? Question on a no start situation

I ran into the same problem with a kia sodona. It has something to do with the burglar alarm relay. It was under the dash and I ended up bypassing it. If you MAKE SURE IT IS IN PARK and turn key on you can bypass the start relay to get it to start the same way you could get the starter to work...
  2. kcfromva

The dad joke thread

When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes "apparent"
  3. kcfromva

Does Water Have a Flavor?

But is water wet?
  4. kcfromva

Describe your golf game with the lyric of a song.

Good Times, Bad Times In the days of my youth I was told what it was to be a man, Now Ive reached the age Ive tried to do all those things the best I can. No matter how I try, I find my way to do the same old jam. Good times, bad times, You know I had my share;
  5. kcfromva

WTB: Looking for a starter set or putter for my 6 year old daughter.

Hey guys, I am looking for a set for my daughter. She turned 6 last month and she is just now showing interest in it as I have been practicing putting in the living room. I was going to just get a putter but I will be taking her out this spring so why not get the set now. Let me know what ya got...
  6. kcfromva

Adams cb3 vs. Nike vrs forged irons

Hey guys, looking for opinions on both of these and compare forgiveness and playability. Thanks Tapatalking from iPhone
  7. kcfromva

Undercover boss (taylormade)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but UNDERCOVER BOSS is having Mark King, CEO of Taylormade Golf on the show on this Friday. I have watched the show a couple times and it is a decent show so it should be interesting to see the inside stuff we dont normally see. I think it is on CBS.
  8. kcfromva

wtb: Taylormade burner 2.0 6 iron demo

Hey guys, I am looking for a stiff shaft demo 6 iron Taylormade gave away last year. I received the email saying my RBZ 5 iron is coming and I own the Burner 09 irons and thought it would be fun to compare the 3 side by side. Let me know if you have one laying around. Keith
  9. kcfromva

Proud dad

Just found out today that my daughter received a full scholarship to the collage she wanted to go to. I am so very proud of her. I am telling everyone I can so I thought I would share here also. Tapatalking from iPhone
  10. kcfromva

Can you help a Virginia THP'er out?

Hey guys. I am wanting to find a good club fitter and hope someone here can help me out. I really want an outside fitting and possibly with a trackman also. And of course as many different brands as possible. I live in the Hampton Roads area and would like to keep it close to an hour away or...
  11. kcfromva

FS:Taylormade burner 09 irons

For sale: Taylormade Burner 09 irons 5-AW with taylormade stiff Burner 85 gram steel shafts.7 clubs total. They are 1/2" over and 2* upright straight from Taylormade. They are in very good shape with sharpro multicompound grips. If you have any questions please ask me. $175.00 shipped obo. will...
  12. kcfromva

Seemore putter shaft removal?

Hey guys. I Have a si2w seemore putter with the insert. I was wondering if anyone has ever removed the shaft from one? I have a heat gun but would it hurt the black finish on the shaft or the insert? I have removed steel iron shafts and putter shafts but never a non-hosel type. Any suggestions...
  13. kcfromva

R9 tp 4 wood for sale

R9 TP 4 wood with Fubuki 73gm stiff flex shaft. Very good condition. Slight scuffing on sole and a couple of VERY slight paint nicks along top edge of face, (see photo). G P white and black mid multicompound grip. Comes with headcover and tool. $85.00 shipped. Obo Or will trade for seemore...
  14. kcfromva

The Masters or The Kingdom?

Just reading some different post made me think if I had to choose between a full access pass to the Masters or a full fitting at The Kingdom. I think I would lean towards the Masters right now as I hope to one day be able to afford a Kingdom fitting (if the economy ever turns around :angry...
Back