Recent content by ken_h

1. ken_h

Deciphering scorecards

I'm creating a website to my help my group manage our members/events/etc and I've run into some questions regarding scorecards I've never really thought of before. Hoping someone(s) can help! Question 1: Take this scorecard for example: It lists the Championship, Black and Gold tees and then...
  2. ken_h

A thread for SoCal golfers.

I have a tee time at 6:04 pm on Friday the 4th at Mission Bay if anyone in SD wants to do a little night golf, lmk
  3. ken_h

CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I'm going with Epic Speed. It's what I was fit into and also what the selector tool suggested. The mid-launch and high forgiveness seem to do the trick for me. Thanks for the opportunity!
  4. ken_h

I put in, we’ll see what happens, not gonna hold my breath tho.
  5. ken_h

I got fit at Club Champion. I like what I got fit into, but it is not cheap. I swear every time someone asks for an instructor recommendation in SD I’m with a different instructor so I probably shouldn’t answer that part haha.
  6. ken_h

When was your first fitting?

I've been playing 15 years or so, had my first fitting about a month ago.
  7. ken_h

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I usually play chrome soft truvis, so that was my pick. The tool chose chrome soft for me too, woohoo!
  8. ken_h

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I'll go with Rory McIlroy and Tour B RXS, thanks!
  9. ken_h

I'd be game on a weekday.
  10. ken_h

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Team Hackers Speedzone RH Stiff Flex Thanks for the contest!
  11. ken_h

Do You Remember All of Your Shots From the Round?

Not at all, usually I can't even remember what I did a few holes ago. It can be frustrating, I have similar issues with courses, I hardly remember them unless I've played them multiple times.
  12. ken_h

WTB Cobra driver shaft -Reg flex

Looks like they're both 44"
  13. ken_h

Kevin Kisner Tweet

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/kevin-kisner-apologizes-about-covid-tweet-with-rex-chapman
Back