Recent content by Kenomikes

1. Kenomikes

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I would love to be part of such a great team event like this, can only hope.
  2. Kenomikes

New England Members

Other than left side #1, no snow, and it was really nice out there today. No wind really, had a great round with 2 birdies and last one on 18 to close it out. Awesome day.
  3. Kenomikes

New England Members

And we’re off lol!
  4. Kenomikes

I wonder if I'm just supposed to be using super improvement player irons?

Sounds like you're doing a lot work with lessons, practicing, and more. Post your swing video here, let guys take a look.
  5. Kenomikes

New England Members

I have 730 tomorrow with a fivesome, course is closed except for us, friends birthday and greenskeeper letting just us out. 😀 2 1/2 hours?
  6. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I hit indoors today the Cobra Radspeed XB 10.5 today w Fuji Motore X F3 S 60 and it was sweet. Man, I love this look and results of this driver. It’s stunning. No help at all from the guys working in this store, he went to find me a LH Epic MAX LS and never returned. 😬 I can’t wait until I get...
  7. Kenomikes

New England Members

Friends of mine played 11 holes today in Hope Valley RI, season it’s getting close for us😀
  8. Kenomikes

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Anybody else try Hemp Hearts? Damn things are good, 0 net carbs and good protein and fats. I sprinkle 3 tbsp. a day in salads, tuna/chicken salads, scrambled eggs etc. No I don’t get high. 😀
  9. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I too hope I end up with the Cobra Radspeed XB on my CC fitting when I go. Such great value and guys are killing it.
  10. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I like how the face goes over on the crown. No sky marks on that beauty.
  11. Kenomikes

Golf Grip Sizing

Try a Plus 4, like a GP Tour Velvet Plus 4. Or just add more tape.
  12. Kenomikes

Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

Does it matter if you change the adapter loft after? Just wondering.
  13. Kenomikes

CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

I'm sold, gonna get one because I need a travel bag.
  14. Kenomikes

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

I didn't get to change the loft I was kinda short on time but that's OK because I'm going to treat myself to a CC fitting and let them do their magic. No question I need more loft with this head though. The flight is definitely lower with lower spin than my current gamer G400 MAX 9*. I just...
  15. Kenomikes

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Hit the Epic MAX LS last night at GG and it was tremendous. Spotted a Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60 S in a bin and this combo killed the Ping G425 MAX. Spin and club head speed/ball speed were all better than the Ping. Employee there was worthless. I had to tell him how to change the settings...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in