Recent content by Kenomikes

1. Kenomikes

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Callaway Paradym 5W and 5H. I think the 5H is unreal. Best thing I’ve done is dropping the 3H and 5 iron.
  2. Kenomikes

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Comment below and answer these 3 questions. 1. Which irons do you currently play? Callaway CF-19 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Compact forged player distance iron, my previous irons were the Wilson FG Tour V4 and before that Wilson Staff RM midsize...
  3. Kenomikes

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Let’s go Whiskey Business! 🥃
  4. Kenomikes

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I’m going with Whiskey Business to drink and win. @MarMill @baylrballa
  5. Kenomikes

Which UST Mamiya LIN•Q

Me too, but I'm thinking less flex. Try a regular blue vs the stiff I usually play. You?
  6. Kenomikes

Glasses

I have progressive trifocal transition lenses. My daughter is also an optometrist which helps me make the right decision for me, and why I play yellow balls. Anyways, I couldn't play with the trifocals for a few years so I had a set of distance transitions made. Pain in the butt seeing the...
  7. Kenomikes

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

I’d like to be included for my sons bag!
  8. Kenomikes

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Staying with underdogs @Nappy and @jayronmillz10 Driver>Aerojet/LTDx, Radspeed XB (one of these) with Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue Favorite shaft>Linq Blue
  9. Kenomikes

CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Thanks to @PiratePenguin for a cool ball marker. Can’t wait to use this guy. Thanks again!
  10. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I’ve been playing around with my 9* Radspeed XB again. I have that plus the LTDX 9* and Aerojet 10.5. Seems I get the best ball speeds with the XB. Just bought a HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 60g 5.5 for cheap. I have a few of the 6.0 stiff so just want to experiment when it arrives. Then one day I’ll...
  11. Kenomikes

CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

In to win, not for me since I’m Lefty, but for my 22 year old son’s bag. Good luck with your new putter!
Back