Recent content by KEV

1. KEV

MackMade Putters

The feel is really good, at least while putting in my office. It seems to be in that that sweet spot of not too soft but it's not clicky at all.
  2. KEV

MackMade Putters

Hey THP! Life has been busy and I don't get in here much other than to browse but I thought I'd share my experience with MackMade putters for a custom a just had made. I know there are plenty of putter degenerates in here that might like to see :ROFLMAO:. I've always wanted a Rossie style...
  3. KEV

Worst Looking Driver Ever?

I have no idea how this performed but I couldn't stand looking at it the one time I picked one up.
  4. KEV

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks everyone? And @Mmaynard11, go enjoy the time of your life at the Granddaddy and kick some Callaway butt!
  5. KEV

Titleist TSR Drivers

Between family and work my THP time this year has been almost nonexistent but I thought I'd drop in with my feedback from playing the TSR3 all season. - the forgiveness for this style of driver is fantastic. I don't feel like I give up a lot of yardage on mishits and on my high toe misses I...
  6. KEV

R.I.P. Puttin4Bird

That was one of the most fun weekends I've ever had too. That last night might be the most I’ve ever laughed in one night in my life. Jake is still really missed in our area. Our home course just doesn’t feel the same without him there.
  7. KEV

What's the ugliest putter you've seen someone play with recently?

It's sad that I have to think "I wonder which one of them he's referring to?". :ROFLMAO:
  8. KEV

My Ping PLD fitting and putter design experience

I am still loving it! I'll be honest, it's been a little hot and cold but I think that's mostly me adjusting to a heavier head than what I am used to. Also throw in the fact that I've played much less than usual has killed my touch on the greens. When I play more consistently it definitely...
  9. KEV

Landmand is extraordinarily

Landmand is an absolutely stunning course! I've played it twice now and it's one of my top courses I've ever played. Like you mentioned the scale of it is unbelievable. That 17th green is just crazy how massive it is and the undulation on every green makes it so much fun. I'm looking forward to...
  10. KEV

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

After going back to playing old school Bridgestone J40 DPC's I think I've definitely concluded that the i230's just aren't going to work for me. I love, love, love the consistency of the i230's but the larger sole just doesn't work for me. It looks like I'll be putting these up for sale sometime...
  11. KEV

What would your walkup song be?

I think I may have changed my mind for the next time I'm there.
  12. KEV

The next time we play there this is the song I'm pushing for.
  13. KEV

A few weeks ago I played Landmand Golf Club outside of Homer, Nebraska with my dad, brother and a buddy. When we checked in they let us know we could pick a walk up song for the first tee which I thought was absolutely awesome and something I've said I would implement if I ever owned a course...
Back