Recent content by kevin81002

1. kevin81002

Vegas Golf

With you guys being there a week, I'd make the drive out to Wolf Creek. It's worth every minute.
  2. kevin81002

Fairway Lofts - What ya got?

16.5 3w turned up to 17.25, and 18 5w turned up to 19.5
  3. kevin81002

Do You Own a Shaft Puller?

I made my own out of some scraps I had laying around the shop and a bottle jack.
  4. kevin81002

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

I should know in a couple weeks if I can do this or not. I hope so. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!
  5. kevin81002

What’s your 2021 driver?

It'll be that same as my 2020 driver, which was also my late 2019 driver. I have no plans to change anything in the top of my bag. I'm still loving my Epic Flash SZ driver. Wedges and irons are my first 2021 purchases.
  6. kevin81002

Whiskey Thread

My neighbor bought my wife and I a bottle of Devil's Share Bourbon for xmas this year. We actually just opened it this weekend and now I'm upset we waited so long. It's pretty dang tasty.
  7. kevin81002

Drag racing!

Been enjoying the hell out of bracket racing again. Just a stock car on a radial, but scary consistent.
  8. kevin81002

Fairway Shafts - What should I look at?

I've tried a bunch of the newer offerings when it comes to fairway shafts and always seem to go back to the same thing. One, because I LOVE the flight and feel. And two, because you can still get new uncut ones dirt cheap. Matrix Red Tie MFS 70Q4 in X flex.
  9. kevin81002

Car Detailing Thread

Just did a ceramic coat on the Challenger last weekend using Chemical Guys Hydro Charge spray. So easy to use and looks great. The paint is so white, I gotta wear :cool:
  10. kevin81002

Palace of Putting

Add me to the nope group. I think it would be awesome and something I'd really like to do. But I also know it's too small of an audience for something like that to make it a profitable, or even sustainable venture. Like people have said before, most people don't get fit... especially for...
  11. kevin81002

Photo Heavy Cascata Golf Club- Boulder City NV

Cascata is awesome! I played it for the first and only time last year right before the shut down.
  12. kevin81002

Los Angeles City Golf new policy

As far as I know, this hasn't affected us in Orange County. Just an LA thing.
  13. kevin81002

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Those shafts look really cool. Good luck everyone!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in