Recent content by KeyserSoze

1. KeyserSoze

First swing at the range?

baby 1/4 gap wedge shots until I'm sure I am loose.
  2. KeyserSoze

2023 Ping Putters

I will test out a D2, but I seriously doubt it will kick the 2015 era Anser2 Heavy out of the bag, especially if it has a hot face.
  3. KeyserSoze

Do you FootJoy?

I'm the dork who would order the FJ Classics in brown/brown back in the 2000-2013 era. Those things lasted forever. I did order a set of BOA Pro S/L's in all black a few years ago that absolutely tore my feet apart at first but after wearing them just at the range for a while and breaking...
  4. KeyserSoze

PGA Tour WITB - do you care?

I like to see if they are goons with weird setups and a random old club, etc.
  5. KeyserSoze

Tour Event LIV Inaugural Event - London

Quit emailing me every three seconds! *gong* *gong* *gong* :mad:
  6. KeyserSoze

Spyglass Hill 6/28 - What will Heez shoot?

You may want to walk and spring to get a caddy. It's a haul from the cart path to some of the fairways and there are straight up tee shots were you are like "UH....where?" and with so many places to lose tee shots. The bunkers are no joke, above your head, in many cases - and the long uphill...
  7. KeyserSoze

What temp do you keep your A/C thermostat set on?

76 day, 73 night, Sacramento, CA (hot)
  8. KeyserSoze

How Many hybrids do you carry?

Ping G400 3, 4, 5 hybrids all with the same ALTA CB 70 shaft, and Golf Pride NDMC white/black grips and I love them. My first hybrid was around 2002 and was a Hogan 2h or something with a steel shaft. I am also 51yrs old and rarely practice and want things as simple as possible.
  9. KeyserSoze

It’s time to allow shorts on Tour: Yes, I said it.

Old Tom Morris played in a wool suit!!! *shakes fist at clouds*
  10. KeyserSoze

5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?

I went long on Ping G400 gear back in January 2019 when the prices dropped. 1w, 3w, 5w, 3h, 4h, 5h...............there was definitely overlap from the 3h to 5w (especially off the turf) and I since I barely used the 5w in the year after, I sold it. I also don't bother hitting fairway woods...
  11. KeyserSoze

Tesla Model 3’s are everywhere.

I agree that stoplight racing times are a huge factor in their desirability, also based on some M3 centric associates starting to consider Teslas now.
  12. KeyserSoze

Do you ever have an "end of season" for golf?

I live inland Northern Cal I've taken the entire horrible SUMMER off. I just freaking hate the heat so much - and I don't like playing early in the morning anymore either. I thought getting old meant I'd like it 90+ degrees for 6 straight months but now it just makes me angry. My next...
  13. KeyserSoze

FS: Srixon z745 irons 6-PW+50° Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 AW (KBS C-TAPER LITE STIFF)

Srixon z745 irons 6-PW (KBS C-TAPER LITE STIFF) RIGHT HAND ...... $289 w/Free Shipping now off to a new Hacker home! I have removed the 3 iron and 50°wedge. I'd rather these go to you guys than some club flipper on Ebay. I really loved these z745's but have moved on to some new...
  14. KeyserSoze

FS: Callaway Apex Hybrid 5 Kuro Kage STIFF, std length/lie

The club is now off to another THP-er..........thank you, all! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Callaway Apex Hybrid 5 w/stiff shaft $105 with FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail :thumb: Callaway Apex 5 Hybrid with Kuro Kage 80 Gram Shaft in...
  15. KeyserSoze

FS: KBS Tour-V STIFF shafts pulled out of Callaway Apex irons 6,7,8,9,PW,AW

I ordered the Apex a month or so ago with the KBS Tour V Stiff shafts, tried them out twice at the range and quickly switched back to KBS C-Taper lite, which is a better fit for me. They were professionally pulled by the pros at Haggin Oaks Golf Course - Repair Center. The Tour V's are...
Back