Recent content by khaos288

1. khaos288

Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

Would love to test because I've always heard center shaft is best for helping get the toe around. I also haven't been on the forum as much as I used to, so it'd be a nice reason to get back involved. Commented on instagram as well! Thanks for the opportunity.
  2. khaos288

If Your Course Had Night Golf

I used to live a few miles from a 9 hole lit course. Texas summer nights making laps on that thing made for great memories. Wife in the cart, Thursday skins games, and a bunch of good buddies. It was really fun.
  3. khaos288

Star Wars Jedi: Lost Order

Story A- Gameplay C- Puzzle levels B Mechanics F- If you like Star Wars, and are super into the story, it's a decent game. The amount of glitches I found, and many others on the net had was insane for a non-beta. Gameplay and mechanics were really unimpressive. There were so many times that...
  4. khaos288

WTB i500 3 iron

Wanting to try to replace my driving iron with this. Anyone have one? X flex preferred, but if I have to reshaft it I will.
  5. khaos288

FS Sun Mountain 4.5LS and Ping Hoofer

Both are in really good condition. Only imperfection on either of them is some wear on the legs/paint on the hoofer where it straps in to the cart. Both have rain covers and perfect zippers and have been very well taken care of. Sun mountain link (blue cobalt)...
  6. khaos288

FS/FT Jones Utility Rover Bag

Got this as a gift and never even took it on course. Really high quality carry bag that looks sweet. I just use a 14 way cart because I never walk. 100$ shipped to within 500 miles of 75072 is firm, but any interesting trades will be considered as well, and will split shipping else where...
  7. khaos288

FS 4-PW Callaway RAZR MB X-Stiff

Super nice set here. I have had these as my back ups for awhile, but found something I wanted more for a little Christmas present to myself. They're overall in great shape. The faces are very good. C-taper 130X shafts. These are rocket launchers on clubs that are not for the faint of heart...
  8. khaos288

WTB Callaway Epic 3w/Cobra 3i utility

Hey all! finally got fit today, and looking for Callaway epic 3w, and a cobra utility iron in 3. I have some trade bait, f7 blue driver (multiple shafts included), f7 black 3w stiff, f6 5w stiff, and like new Cobra Black Utility 4i. Otherwise I can paypal.
  9. khaos288

FS 4 Dozen TP5 golf balls

Brand new in box. 135$ shipped. 10$ off if you happen to be in DFW and want to pick them up.
  10. khaos288

WTS Wilson Staff M3 FG tours Forged 4-gw

Looking to get rid of this set. Overall in great shape. The black on the faces is worn, but the grooves are clean. DGS300 stiff shafts. These are going for ~290 online (without a gap wedge), so I'll do 235 shipped for a hacker.
  11. khaos288

WTS f8 Hybrid

Passing on a deal I found. Asking 150 shipped everywhere else, so asking 140 shipped for hackers. This thing is retailing 199+tax, and just came out. Looks like it's never been hit. Regular flex, 17 degree. Grip is the factory grip with Cobra Connect in it still. Comes with headcover
  12. khaos288

SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer 48" regrip thoughts

Yup, sounds like a build up job with tape.
  13. khaos288

WTS/WTT OptiShot 2

This is a perfectly working order optishot simulator I've been using in my living room/garage when the weather was bad. It has no issues, and comes with a 50 foot hdmi, and a 32 foot usb cable. If you have a PC in one room, these cables are probably long enough to get you to the garage, or back...
  14. khaos288

FS Ping G30 LStec 9 degree with two shafts

Hey Hackers! Selling my minty driver. Fell in love with another at a demo, so I bought it. It comes with two shafts, both with like new grips. Primo one is a Fujikara Motore speeder tour spec vc 6.2 (a 400$ option when this driver came out), and the other is a Matrix red tie. Both are...
  15. khaos288

WTB Tour edge Driver and 5 wood

Hey hackers, long story short, I added a tour edge 3 wood and love it so much I want to build all my woods out with it. So I'm looking for newer model drivers and 5 woods in stiff shaft. I have some trade bait, current driver, ping g 5 wood, mizuno 20 degree mp-h4 driving iron, Yes! c groove...
Back