Recent content by KingSinghUNLTD

1. K

More OEM foolishness

I guess it’s just OK to insult people here based on their (perceived) origin. I didn’t see you step in when someone from your inner circle made a racist comment. Based on how it was used, the word means “a foolish or despicable person”. Look it up and don’t unnecessarily make it vulgar when it...
  2. K

More OEM foolishness

Standing up against personal attacks is the right thing to do even if it is done on a highly selective basis. I don’t recall you jumping in immediately after a twat said “there must be a language barrier”, probably based on my my username. Regardless, glad to know people stand up against...
  3. K

My Club Champion Iron ...... Fitting?

Almost the exact same experience a couple of years ago at the Plano, TX location. The fitter had to reschedule my fitting and didn’t charge me, said that since it was an f’up on their end and I was flexible he wasn’t going to charge me anything.
  4. K

Stryker's Club Champion fitting experience

Wow, that’s a great price from Cobra considering just the shaft plus the grip retail for more than that.
  5. K

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

Thank you. My point was the game improvement irons that I prefer provide fewer clubs in the range that I need most because the lots have been strengthened. For me to have 14 usable I’ll need to go with players type irons - not ideal.
  6. K

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

Yes, pretty certain the lofts are correct. Current set: 7i 31* 8i 35* 9i 40* The newer set is more of a players cavity back iron. 6i 29* 7i 33* 8i 37* 9i 41* The game improvement irons (if one can call them that) provide fewer clubs that are useable where I need them because of the lofts.
  7. K

What Wedges Should I add To My Bag?

Would thing a GW of 48* or 50* would provide a good gapping between your PW and 56*.
  8. K

Stryker's Club Champion fitting experience

Great review. Curious whether the iron reshafting cost of $85 from CC and $45 from Cobra includes the cost of shaft or if the shaft is in addition to this.
  9. K

What Wedges Should I add To My Bag?

Nice, don’t see a 48* PW very often. Which irons are you gaming that have a 48* PW?
  10. K

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

Kept track of my second shots over 3 months and, for me, more than half of the shots were with three irons - 31*, 35* and 40*. With traditional lofted irons from the same OEM, I would have four irons instead of three for full swing shots - 29*, 33*, 37*, and 41*. Pretty sure having more full...
  11. K

Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

I always take my own clubs and my 7 yr old daughter carries her little bag. Not really going there for the gourmet menu ? (although the food is nice).
  12. K

Sounds like I’ll have to call in the trade and place the order. Why they’d make a 5W 42.75” is beyond my comprehension. Oh, well...
  13. K

Yes, realize that’s the only way to about it but wanted to hear about any experiences by the forum members.
  14. K

Has anyone ordered a FW with a specific swing weight that Callaway has delivered as ordered? Interested in a 5W but 42.75” standard length has me concerned. I want it at 42” and with a midsize MCC4+ grip it means a reduction of almost 7-8 swing weight points. Is Callaway amenable to adjusting...
  15. K

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

And a sand wedge is still 54*-56*. 4* gaps beyond the sand wedge, just ask the Ben Hogan Golf guys. And as discussed on this forum, the Ben Hogan irons have “technology” and are very accurate (something of a requirement for irons in my eyes).
Back