Recent content by kozmo

1. kozmo

My First Iron Fitting

Went to my local Golfsmith today and had my first iron fitting with Kevin. After doing some research and attending a couple demo days in my area, I had my choices narrowed down to the Mizuno MP-59, Callaway X forged, & Adams CMB. After warming up and hitting all 3 clubs a few times with a 6i...
  2. kozmo

FS:60 Callaway Hex Black Balls- Slightly Used

Hello THPers, I'm selling 59 Callaway Hex Black slightly used golf balls. A 20-25 look new and may have small player markings or logos. The others may have small player markings, logos, and/or minor scuffs/scratches. NO cuts, large scuffs/scratches or water balls. I'm asking for $65 with free...
  3. kozmo

Chicago Golf Show 2013

Wanted to see if any THPers are planning on going to the Chicago Golf Show this year? For those that don't know, here's a link with all the info. Hope to see some THP members this year. http://www.chicagogolfshow.com/show-information/
  4. kozmo

Golftec practice sessions?

Hello everyone, I checked a few threads and couldn't find what I was looking for, so here's my question. I've been looking at info on Golftec and they have a holiday special going on now. One of the specials includes a swing eval, 3 lessons, & 3 practice sessions. I wanted to ask any if...
  5. kozmo

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5 custom putter- Used

Hello THPers, Trying to sell my Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5 putter-Asking for $250, Shipping included in CONUS. PayPal only. After I purchesed this putter I sent it to the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop where it was reshafted to 36in with custom shaft band, installed custom...
  6. kozmo

How is the Aldila Rip'd NV shaft on the Callaway Razr Fit?

Hello everyone, got a question for you. For those of you how use the Callaway Razr Fit, how is the Aldila Rip'd NV 60 shaft? I hit some balls at GS with the Razr Fit 10.5* and really liked the club but the shaft seemed to have a low-kick point and I was wondering if this would result in a...
Back