Recent content by kratzke

1. K

What golf stuff did you buy today?

New 5.5, little sleeker than the early version.
  2. K

TSR3 3 Hybrid and not today but last week ordered a new Scotty 5.5.
  3. K

Kratzke 2024 Bag....hoping for minimal changes this season!

Have shaped the bag for the year, looking forward to an early spring. Changes all over since my last WITB but my game has developed quite a bit. Excited to play a year with these clubs and see how low I can really go.
  4. K

So it's been a good week. Picked up some Rhoback swag, a Linksoul hat, stocked up on ProVs, and did a thing.....going to love these irons!
  5. K

Stumbled upon a "used" U510 4i ...it looks brand new and plays well. Going to fill a gap for me.
  6. K

4 custom Vokeys showed up this week...can't wait to hit them!
  7. K

Adding to the new irons with some new custom SM9s!
  8. K

Got fit for new irons....Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW with Nippon N.S. Modus Tour 115 Stiff Shafts. Was surprised the Modus worked for me but spin rates were great!
  9. K

Over the last month have redone the top of my bag. TSr2 Driver 10°, TSr2+ FW 13°, and TSr2 16.5° FW. I haven't hit a more consistent set of woods in a long time. Really wasn't looking for a driver but the consistent launch and ability to shape the ball....too much to ignore!
  10. K

Tobacco Road!

Southern Pines = Hidden Gem
  11. K

Tobacco Road!

Worth the drive...I would drive a good distance to get to Tobacco Road!
  12. K

Accidentally ran into a Titleist fitting at my local shop....walked out with a TSr3 3 wood....oops!
  13. K

Busy week, rebuilding the top of my bag and adding a tool to compete at the bottom. 16.5° Titleist TSi2 Fairway Wood 19° (3i) Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Driving Iron Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport Plus
  14. K

Here we go...little bit of Sweetens swag and an upgraded range finder.
  15. K

Photo Heavy Kratzke's 2022 Bag

Ended up tinkering quite a bit at the top and bottom of the bag over the last two months. Pictures to come but here are the details... Traded in the Sim for a Stealth 9° with a lighter shaft...absolutely love it! Putter shake up after an impromptu fitting (moving away from face balanced...
Back