Recent content by KrisMcEwen

1. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

SAME! (75% hydration, 25% Wheat, 75% all-purpose)
  2. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

If you haven't taken public transportation with your full bag to Marovitz, are you really even a Chicago golfer? (The two-bus route is true dedication, my friend!)
  3. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

@JB doesn't know it yet, but he's already been penciled in for "Season Two".
  4. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

I was a GetAround guy, myself! And I always enjoyed the looks when I got on the bus to head over to Diversey with four to six golf clubs in hand. Haha
  5. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

You don't even need a bread maker, just a dutch oven and some flour, water, salt, and yeast.
  6. KrisMcEwen

Cold Weather Golf

Turn this site into "The Hydration Paradise"! (That's a really bad bread making joke.)
  7. KrisMcEwen

Your First Golf Memory

Favorite THP thread ever. Thanks for doing this, @Canadan! Also, shameless plug 😬, here's my story: Golf Origin Stories - My Story (buzzsprout.com) and here's @Canadan's: Golf Origin Stories - Dan Edwards (buzzsprout.com)
  8. KrisMcEwen

PODCAST Kris McEwen: Golf Unfiltered Episode 278

Thanks again for having me on! Always a good time!
  9. KrisMcEwen

PODCAST Kris McEwen & Bill Bush: Golf Unfiltered Episode 265

It's so true. haha Works well for me since I don't really like talking that much.
  10. KrisMcEwen

Video The Range Days Trailer

HA! That's right! I tried to remove that from my memory bank.
  11. KrisMcEwen

Video The Range Days Trailer

My name is Kris McEwen and I made the trailer, ask me anything. Haha Seriously though, just wanted to jump in and say thanks for all of the compliments on the video, really glad everyone is digging it! Also, huge thanks to @JB for including me and giving me free rein to make the trailer and...
Back