Recent content by kronik

1. kronik

What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Stopped by at a garage sale on a whim today and grabbed this up for a quarter out of pure curiosity. Never heard of "deRoy" golf clubs, but the hand forged USA part caught my eye. Anyone have any info on it?
  2. kronik

Energy Drinks & Shots

Energy drink---> Shots--->
  3. kronik

FS: TaylorMade Kia Ma Daytona Ghost Tour

**This is my first sale here, so feel free to ask for whatever pics or anything else you need to make you confident in buying from me.** This putter is as new as it gets, just missing the plastic shrink wrap. I included some closeups of the face so you can see that if it's been rolled, there's...
  4. kronik

WTB: Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18*

As the title says, I'm looking for the MP Fli Hi 2i. I am close to pulling the trigger on one at the store, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try here first. I much prefer the 10/11 model, but I'll consider all offers.
  5. kronik

WTB 47* Wedge

Especially looking at Ping Tour models in 47, but really, toss whatever you got at me and I'll consider it. I've got too big a gap between my 9 and current PW, so I want to replace it with a newer 47* or something within a degree that I can have adjusted to it. Thanks in advance.
Back