Recent content by kungfugeek

1. kungfugeek

When are signups?

I just renewed my Yahoo league today. When does the THP league start? I really want to play if there is room!
  2. kungfugeek

Any Prescott, AZ golfers?

Hi guys, anyone ever play in the Prescott, AZ area? I'm headed there in July to visit family and want to play a couple of rounds, looking for recommendations.
  3. kungfugeek

WTB: Z-Star Wrench and Weights

Found a great deal on the driver and three wood, however, no wrench or weights included. Let me know if you are willing to part with these, thanks!
  4. kungfugeek

WTB: Srixon Z Star driver and 3 wood

Looking for the 10.5 driver and 15* 3 wood with 61s shafts.
  5. kungfugeek

WTB Miyazaki Kusala Blue 61S or 72S

Looking for Miyazaki Kusala Blue 61S or 72S that will play at least 45", non tipped. Could be interested in a whole club too. Let me know if you have one!
  6. kungfugeek

Set for my wife

Hey guys, I want to get my wife a set of clubs. She has never really played before and does not know is she will stick with it, so nothing too crazy. She's 5'10" in her late 20's and fairly fit. These are a gift for her, so nothing used. I'd like to spend $300 or less, any recommendations?
  7. kungfugeek

Turns out fittings are a waste of time, who knew...

I stumbled across this interesting article this morning.... http://www.andrewricegolf.com/2011/03/clubs-too-upright-too-light/
  8. kungfugeek

WTB: SeeMore SB2

I wanna try out a SeeMore SB2 or SI2 with center shaft, 35" Anyone have one they don't love any more?
  9. kungfugeek

Fitting Question

So I just got fit for some new irons, Cobra Amps, +1/2" and 2* up. I asked him if I needed to be fit for new wedges and he told me to leave them stuck for more "versatility". Seems strange to me, is this normal? Do most of you guys fit your wedges to fit your irons or differently?
  10. kungfugeek

Putter Suggestions

Hey guys, I am looking for a new putter with more sex appeal than my current NC NCX-RAY. I putt well with it, but I've grown to dislike the looks of it. So i'm looking for a new face balanced mallet, with dual alignment lines. The only think I have tried so far is the NC Gambler Straight...
  11. kungfugeek

FS: Birdie Ball 18x4 Bidirectional Putting Green

This is an 18x4 bidirectional 10/11 stimp putting green. Brand new in the box, never used. $100 Shipped to your front door. http://www.birdieball.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=270
  12. kungfugeek

Shafted

Ok, so I went down to my local golf super store last week and got fit for my driver. I am gaming a Diablo Edge 10* with stock R flex shaft. It was hitting it pretty well, but I could feel the head get a little squirrely at impact. I was having trouble keeping a consistent flight path. I was...
  13. kungfugeek

Wedge fitting

So I went and got fit for shafts yesterday. We used the Mizuno shaft optimizer. My numbers were 80 4 4 9, and it put me in a DGS300. The pro also reccomended 2* up and + 1/2. My question is what should I do with my wedges? They currently have stock wedge flex shafts, standard length, 2* up...
  14. kungfugeek

FS/WTT: Clevland Niblick 56 RH

I'm selling my Niblick 56. It is in very good condition with just a little wear on the finish. It has been re-gripped with a GP Sofftie grip. Asking $75.00 Shipped. Will trade for two boxes of Srixon Z Star Yellow.
  15. kungfugeek

FS: Boccieri Golf Heavy Putter L3 34"

Boccieri Golf Heavy Putter L3 34" in mint condition. I have played half a round with it. It is in perfect condition. $65.00 Shipped. Will trade straight up for a box of Srizon Z Star Yellow. Edit: Forgot to put "FS: " in the title, can someone fix that? Thanks!
Back