Recent content by kuyaariel

1. K

FS Fourteen HI540 TC560 Combo Iron Set

I'm selling a set of Fourteen Combo Irons. The 6 & 7 iroms are the Hi540 hollow headed heads, and the 8- aw are the TC560. All are shafted with regular flex Nippon Modus 3 125 shafts and gripped with Gof Pride MicroSuede grips.Playing lengths are 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.75, and 35.5. All are...
  2. K

FS Honma Beres NX Driver, Obam Isawa Gold Shaft

If I get an offer on the head, willing the sell the shaft seperately
  3. K

FS Honma Beres NX Driver, Obam Isawa Gold Shaft

I'm selling my 10.5* Honma NX Beres Driver. Shaft is an Oban Isawa Gold 60 Regular Flex shaft and gripped with a blue MCC. Playing length is 45.25". Comes with a red Sunfish Headcover. 2 trips to the range. No actual rounds. This thing is mint. Asking $400 shipped for this high end combo.
  4. K

Honma Beres NX Driver Review

I think that’s what it ended up being. I preferred the 757 size vs the Nx
  5. K

FS Honma Driver Heads, Honma Wedges, Vega Wedge

I also have an Aldila NV65, stiff or regular, that I can add the adapter to and sell as a complete club for minimal cost.
  6. K

FS Honma Tr21x Irons, Callaway Razr X Forged Irons, Graphite Design Raune i60 pulls

sorry. If anything, I'd pull the shafts and keep them for myself.
  7. K

Honma 757D head and Honma wedges sold. Offers on the rest?
  8. K

BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

Man, you have all the good ferrules.
  9. K

I'm selling a 10.5* Honma Beres NX Driver head. This has had 2 trips to the range. No rounds. I don't see a mark on it. Comes with a brand new adapter (fits .335 shaft). resisted with shaft I'm selling a 10.5* Honma 757D Driver Head. I've used this for 2 rounds and a handful of trips to...
  10. K

Fourteen Wedges to add to the Epons

Probably not the best ferrules.
Back