Recent content by kuyaariel

1. K

What are you building? (Club style)

disassembled, added tip weight to get to d5, added bb&f ferrule, changed "star" paint full to match ferrule, shorted shaft to play at 35", added new grip. You know, the usual.
  2. K

Shims taper/parallel

I use shims all the time as well with no issues. Once in a while I'll try to fit the shaft into the head with the shim and thay sucker is tight. So I'll cut off every other stem, which will leave me with 3, and usually fits after that.
  3. K

Put this 6 iron together to round out my combo bag
  4. K

Ferrule Decision - THP Input

Man. care to trade your Dr. Strangebird ( third from left) for one of mine?
  5. K

For Sale Satori Lob Wedge

I'm selling my Satori Lob wedge. Its a raw black head that will rust. Its shafted with True Temper XL stiff shaft and gripped with black Cobra grip. Bought this head a while ago and only used it a handful of times. I don't see any chatter. There are some marks on the face from the limited use...
  6. K

FS House of Forged Quicksilver Regular Flex shaft, Ping afaptet

Good evening. I'm selling my House of Forged Quicksilver Regular Flex shaft. Its 55g. It has a Ping G410/G425 adapter and gripped with a standard size CP2 wrap grip. Raw length is 44.25". When installed in my G425 Max the playing length is 45". sold
  7. K

never thought I would pay too much for a shaft, let alone more than most whole drivers I've purchased in the past, but immgiving this a try. Purchased new, added a Ping adapter to put into my G425 Max
  8. K

Couldn't find a TC888 7 iron to match my set, so I got a slightly more forgiving TC788 from a Japanese site to combo with my set. Installed a matching BB&F ferrule.
  9. K

FS Fourteen 7 Irons.

Would also trade one for some Pure Wrap standard size grips. Blue or Neon Blue preferred. Or a regular flex Hybrid shaft in the 80-85 gram range.
  10. K

FS Callaway XR OS 6 hybrid reg flex

per the ad, it sold already
  11. K

FS Fourteen 7 Irons.

Selling a few Fourteen 7 irons. Firstl is my Fourteen TC-330 7 Iron. It's currently shafted with a Dynamic Gold Lite S400 shaft soft stepped once and gripped with a Golf Pride CP2 grip. Playing length is 37.75". Its in great shape. Minimal marks from limited use. Great to use as a more...
  12. K

FS Callaway XR OS 6 hybrid reg flex

Quick one today. I'm selling a Callaway XR OS 6 hybrid. Its shafted with a KBS 70 R hybrid shaft and gripped with a gray MCC +4 standard size grip. Ferrule is an upgraded BB&F ferrule. Plays at 38.25". The thing is in great shape. sold
  13. K

Ok. I need some info on these Pure grips. Currently use cp2 pros. will these feel similar?
  14. K

gave this another try. Stuck new Super Peenibg orange shafts in them. Big improvement over the Modus 3 105

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in