Recent content by KY Golfer

1. KY Golfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Yeah I think so to, or @JohnnyCallaway or @AT_CG would be fun to talk gear with in that same time frame. I'd also like to chat putters with @Luke WilliamsCG since I'm terrible but I'm afraid @xThor would be texting him about new toys taking up all his time :ROFLMAO:
  2. KY Golfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'd rather not do it in groups of 8 :LOL: , but you are exactly right.
  3. KY Golfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I believe you can count on that for sure.
  4. KY Golfer

The Publix Sub Thread

The Publix here has been open now for a couple months and I haven't even seen it. Gotta get there and try some of these Subs.
  5. KY Golfer

I may pick her as well, I'd get some Pops :D plus I love her banter while I'm getting beat down. But give me anyone if it means I'm there Lol
  6. KY Golfer

Let's go!!!! The 2024 Grandaddy Thread is up. I would love nothing more than to join Captain @jlew & @mwoodpga on the trip of a lifetime. Come to think of it, I just got a sweet new bag that would look so much better with some gorgeous Callaway weapons in it. Good Luck to everyone on being...
  7. KY Golfer

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats @golfinnut & @GolfFest
  8. KY Golfer

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm an over packer as it is. I'm probably wiping out the entire closet and all the drawers I have and at a minimum 2 pairs of shoes.
  9. KY Golfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats to you both!!! Super happy for my guy @LLIB. Welcome to the Team Paradise Family
  10. KY Golfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

I was going back thru the thread and saw your selection. Then I saw everyone telling Mike congrats so I skipped ahead. 😞 Also congrats to @JDax . My original statement is still spot on. This is gonna be Epic.
  11. KY Golfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

EDIT This is shaping up to be a massive Experience and the first three participant selections show that. Congrats @mikeg_74
  12. KY Golfer

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Personally I do not but when I play with my cousin and his Son one of them will use it every time. So I voted sometimes even tho it isn’t really me using it. I rarely use a scorecard either. Everything goes right into the Grint.
Back