Recent content by Landy

1. Landy

For Sale Tour Edge Exotics 721 Hybrid Head + extra weight

Hello - I have up for sale my TEE C721 22* - 4 Hybrid head (no shaft). Tip is a .370. Please note its just the head, doesn't include the shaft. The head is MINT comes with matching head cover and extra 15g weight to adjust flight. Asking $75.00 shipped via ground and $70.00 for 2024 AC...
  2. Landy

Honma Beres NX Driver

Thank you Hawk! Will read a few more reviews as its this or a Smoke AI.
  3. Landy

Honma Beres NX Driver

Hello - No I havent read everything on here yet. Just another review where they stated it was loud. Thank you
  4. Landy

Honma Beres NX Driver

Any feedback on the sound. I had read its loud...
  5. Landy

For Sale Graphite Design YS 5 Nano Reload - TaylorMade Adaptor

Hello - I'm selling a MINT GDI YS 5 driver shaft with a TaylorMade adaptor. Its the Nano Reload in a Regular flex(86-95 mph SS as per GDI). Weight = 56g - Launch = Mid/High - Spin = Mid Shaft is 44.5" so will play 45.5". Its untipped so true to flex. Comes with a GP TV 360 grip. Built by...
  6. Landy

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Yes so am I. Been a huge fan and been playing the RX for years. Stayed away from the RXS as I tend to put alot of spin on my drives. But would like to hear to insight on the two...
  7. Landy

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

OK GW ordered! Can’t wait…these irons are insane. Can’t begin to share how pleased I am to have traded my Paradyms for these. At least for me. Paradyms are great but the Smokes do kick it up a notch…
  8. Landy

Recoil Dart vs. KBS Graphite

Which KBS? Max, PGI or TGI?
  9. Landy

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Oh yes after every practice, play or range time. That tooth brush comes out with Dawn and warm water, plus a wipe down of the shafts and grips
  10. Landy

For Sale New Level 1031 6 Irons - Nippon 850 & Zelos 7

Hello - I have two New Level 1031 6 irons for sale. I used these to demo shafts. Both are in excellent condition. Will do $55/each shipped ground in the lower 48 or $95 for both also shipped ground in the lower 48. For 2024 AC Club Members will do $50/each and $90 for both. Brand - New Level...
  11. Landy

They're here... OK they arrived last night. Will hit them this weekend. But I noticed I didnt order the GW, but just the AW. Need to order the GW today in order to help with the gapping. The AW is 46 and my Jaws wedge is a 56/12 so I need that 50* GW. Glad I listened to everyone here and...
  12. Landy

For Sale TaylorMade Stealth 9* Driver Head

@GolferGal Sold! Please close thank you
  13. Landy

Ok I went back to hit the Smoke AI's and now I see what everyone is saying. I guess the first time just wasnt in the groove. Came back home and pulled the specs of my Paradym from my Callaway fitting and ordered a set of Smoke AI's and adjusted to -1/2" on the long irons and - 1/4" in the short...
Back