Recent content by Landy

1. Landy

CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

What Driver and Loft will each golfer (there are 2) be fit into? Gman79 - ST-Z 9.5 Golfers Anonymous - ST-X 10.5 Are you RH or LH? RH Which Mizuno Driver model do you prefer? ST-X What is your favorite UST Mamiya Driver Shaft? Quantum Purple 4F3 Thank you and stay safe
  2. Landy

TESTED! Tour Edge Exotics 721 Irons

Seems that the PGASS in Plantation FL., is having a demo day on Thursday from 10am - 2pm. Plan on passing by...
  3. Landy

Thank you JB. Was looking to see if anyone else had additional feedback Stay safe
  4. Landy

Hello anyone demoed the E721s? Looking for some feedback Thank you
  5. Landy

For Sale Srixon z765 6 & 7 Iron Heads

Hello - I am selling Srixon z765 - 6 and 7 iron heads. These are just the heads no shafts. They are in EXCELLENT condition, photos tell the story. Asking $60.00 each plus $7.95 for shipping or both for $100.00 and $7.95 for shipping. Will only ship in the lower 48 US states, no Intl shipping...
  6. Landy

SIM Max vs SIM2 Max in 3 Woods

Hello - Has anyone compared these two 3 woods? I have a SIM Max 3 wood and dont see much of a difference to the SIM2 Max 3 wood. Please let me know your thoughts and if its worth a change. Thank you and stay safe
  7. Landy

Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

Hello - Just checking in to see if there are any updates. Stay safe!
  8. Landy

For Sale Fujikura Speeder 569 Evo Vl Taylormade adapter

Hello - Still have the shaft...open to offers, just not to trades. Thank you and stay safe!
  9. Landy

Does anyone remember Sonartec?!

The SS03 to me is the best 3 wood ever made. Had one with the stock Penley shaft and another with a GDI YS6. Just bombs.... Ebay here I come!
  10. Landy

Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

Thank you JDax - Cant wait to see them. Used to play the Apex Edge Forged back in the day. Wow I'm getting old...
  11. Landy

Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

Thank you JB!
  12. Landy

Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

Thank you I thought there was another. Guess we are in a holding pattern for now. Stay safe
  13. Landy

Ben Hogan EdgeEX Irons?

Hello - Where did you see them? Would like to take a peek. Thank you
  14. Landy

Mizuno ST-X and ST-Z Driver Review

Oh boy you had them all in that test... And at $399 its had to beat.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in