Recent content by LDUBFIREGOLFER

1. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Great shooting Tex! Is the TSI3 still lead dawg? Haven't seen your YT vids in a minute.....what gives? I live vicariously through you nowadays
  2. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Once again I'm not playing nearly enough golf to satisfy my own senses ......I'm not , say @OldandStiff getting out for 36 a day shooting 65 each round🙄🙄 So with that said , after my covid-ity battle , my son and I headed over to fun little executive course......I get the chance to hit driver...
  3. LDUBFIREGOLFER

ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

Not sure if I'm correct but you might like 105 hard stepped once
  4. LDUBFIREGOLFER

They're real and they're spectacular! To me even smoother than modus and that's saying something
  5. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Stable is the operative word......
  6. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Only got in 11 holes at a new to me course.....Trump National formerly the Ritz-Carlton Jupiter......hit 9 greens ....they were aerated and only made 1 bird......shafts performed very ,very well with consistent fade. Now my Son tested positive for covid so won't be playing anytime soon....my...
  7. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Also hit 16 greens with i210s and new shafts .....the accra i-series steel shooting even par 71 2 birds , 2 bogies (one 3 putt)
  8. LDUBFIREGOLFER

My club guy had Shimada wedge shafts in pulls laying around .....the Tour Black .......I've got them in 54/60; will add to my 50* soon https://www.shimadashafts.com/tour-wedge-black-taper-shaft.html
  9. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Been a minute as I haven't played nor hit Speed in over a month! 😔😔😔😔 But in my return , it was like riding the proverbial bike.....12/12 with 2 5wd fwys hit too boot...... I'm truly an old broken down guy, but with Speed I somehow still get the pellet out between 240-270 .....remember, I'M...
  10. LDUBFIREGOLFER

How many rounds you got now? Still baby Collin Morikawa fades? Lol
  11. LDUBFIREGOLFER

@jfrigo1003 can you expound or explain this? My first round saw the same flight even though we're in different weight classes (105 v 125) Tip stable but opposite end of boardy! These shafts are 🦄 unicorns!
  12. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Don't know where to start......182 slightly downwind, high fade-y 6i .....HIGH......first round with accra shafts......I'm in love.....no appreciable gains in distance per se but very good height ,feel , dispersion.......I'll get them dialed but man is this combo phenomenal! 16 girs first time...
  13. LDUBFIREGOLFER

https://www.golfshaftreviews.info/accra-iseries-steel-iron-shaft-review/ Nice review/read on this site
  14. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Trying a 105 in my 6i.......haven't gotten on the course but from range these are as mentioned above .....smooth but tight in dispersion..... Does anyone else have more to add?
  15. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Were launch and spin lower with 5wd Speed or on par with other manufacturers? Last fairway wood I had success with was Rocketballz tour 5wd .....didn't need a 3wd

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in