Recent content by LDUBFIREGOLFER

1. LDUBFIREGOLFER

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

This a new ball on top and the ball I've played the last 3 rounds with ......
  2. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Played in ridiculous conditions today .....30+ sustained mph winds gusting to 40 .....yet TP5 was so solid and stable !! Kinda like the 22 BX ball but better feel .....and not short!!! Shot 77 , didn't lose a ball and the one I'm using still looks NEW 👌 😎 😉 🔥 😍
  3. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

I've always thought of PING as very effective and well engineered tools but never the most endearing to look at ...... Great change to the acoustics for the G430 LST aftering trying the 410 LST..... Still not in love with overall visuals (turbulators, dragonfly, toe weights ) but durability...
  4. LDUBFIREGOLFER

WOW!!! Does this TP5 work well for me..... higher flight but piercing with very consistent and predictable spin characteristics......best tp5 they've made ... Actually plays like a combo of the 2 new chrome tour balls 👌
  5. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Giving the 24 TP5 a serious look.....I'm slow and spin with launch .....23 v1x fits but the TP5 feels better to my aging body .....more to come
  6. LDUBFIREGOLFER

2024 TP5 and TP5x balls

So I played in miserable conditions and the TP5 was a very nice offering..... unfortunately I was not able to gather enough feedback or information based on stated conditions.... Playing again Monday, hopefully better weather!!!
  7. LDUBFIREGOLFER

2024 TP5 and TP5x balls

Putting TP5 2024 into play in the morn......
  8. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING G430 Drivers

Played yesterday a newly opened Gil Hanse design public access track in West Palm Beach called THE PARK..... Phenomenal design concept....very links like feel with proper bunkering and firm-ish fairways..... G430 LST was finally unleashed!!! Accurate and LONG ....the guys noticed my distance and...
  9. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING G430 Drivers

Another tournament round on an unfamiliar track .....few poor swings but the good is GREAT !!! Getting more confident with each passing round
  10. LDUBFIREGOLFER

What's Been Your Go To Ball for 2023

Vice pro plus........was using PROV1 and this sits right between V1 and V1x in feel , flight and spin ....add in color options and price, you have a no brainer!!
  11. LDUBFIREGOLFER

Tell Me About Your Wedges

Ping Glide 4.0 54 ss 60 ts with i230 set UW
  12. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING G430 Drivers

So this newish combo......first tournament round and went off with only a few minor hitches.....the positives however outweigh all other factors as now I have a good looking and sounding machine that's more forgiving than my paradym triple diamond or TSR2 with better launch conditions...... I...
  13. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

Nearly under par with 15 GIR'S hit with i230s in a tournament round.....some salty decisions made by me halted my quest.....73 still won but only .....until next time
  14. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING G430 Drivers

Seriously.....you have to tap the grip a few times on ground to loosen......stinks
  15. LDUBFIREGOLFER

PING G430 Drivers

Added Fubuki V 50 to G430 LST 9 head .....adding roughly 10-20 of carry on similar good strikes with this being the BEST!!
Back