Recent content by leftyrighty

1. leftyrighty

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Ok thanks for confirming. Danny from UST confirmed everything looked normal. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  2. leftyrighty

Awesome thanks. I picked up a very similar tip yesterday. Good to know it works Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  3. leftyrighty

I ordered a shaft off eBay from a seller with very good ratings. I thought I saw a picture on this thread that showed the inside of the shaft much thicker than what I'm seeing here. For those that have installed their own, does this look like yours did? Just curious Sent from my Pixel 7 using...
  4. leftyrighty

Question(s) for those of you who have done this yourselves. 1. I am going the route of retro fit. My putter currently has a black steel shaft and I like the idea of black on black and the all graphite isn't an option. Did you use a pipe cutter to cut the existing steel shaft? I saw...
  5. leftyrighty

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Want a Link.1 putter so bad....
  6. leftyrighty

FS: Toulon Garage Palm Beach 35" RH Putter

Posting this for sale as but without a price listed. No idea what to ask or what someone would be willing to pay. This is a custom ordered Toulon Garage Palm Beach putter from 2020. Specs are 35" length, 2 degrees of loft, and 68 degree lie angle. All items within the Toulon Authenticity...
  7. leftyrighty

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Must be only for certain accounts. I see nothing about a trade in bonus. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  8. leftyrighty

Bandon Dunes

Good point. Got lasik but I'll still bring eye drops. Hopefully I can wear sunglasses most of the time to keep wind out of my eyes. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  9. leftyrighty

Are you Blue Collar or White Collar and do you fit?

White collar job but doesn't really fit who I am. Very casual outside of work and don't care too much about "fancy" brands, etc.
  10. leftyrighty

Cuater The Moneymaker Spikeless Shoe

Interesting. I have the Puma Alpha Cats and I am not a big fan of what seems like an extra long toe box. So the Cuater have a longer toe box than Puma?
  11. leftyrighty

Hmmm ok. I think Nike is tight in 12, Adidas is close to too small but fits, and I have a pair of 12 Linkswear that fits but isn't big at all. My other golf shoes are Under Armor and those all fit well. If you were to guess think a 12 would work best for me? Do they have a long toe box with...
  12. leftyrighty

@brians @Jeff Spicoli Can you all comment on the sizing of Cuater? I am going to buy a pair in the Season End sale but they are final sale. Not sure what size to get as it can vary. Generally wear 12 but want to be sure with the fit. Any comparison to other shoes sizing?
  13. leftyrighty

Bandon Dunes

Certainly. I generally walk as much as possible from now until it starts to really get hot and humid here. That can be into May but I am going to make a point to try and still walk as much as possible in preparation. I do lift weights and walk 3x per week and will add additional walking...
  14. leftyrighty

Bandon Dunes

Yes I certainly am going to take rain gear. I am certain with the group I am going with we will at least use the forecaddy option.
  15. leftyrighty

Bandon Dunes

Great tips. I think I have a fairly light stand bag now. Do I need to look into something even lighter? Thanks for the tip on snacks and water bottle. I was wondering about food and water since we will be walking the whole time.
Back