Recent content by lilbilly

1. lilbilly

FS: Maltby Ts2 forged Irons 4-GW

Mods you can lock this up
  2. lilbilly

FS: Maltby Ts2 forged Irons 4-GW

Hello, have a great set of Maltby TS2 irons here. I take excellent care of my clubs, and honestly don't play a ton with 4 kids at home, so they don't see a ton of shots. $240 + shipping Maltby Ts2 forged Irons 4-GW KBS 105 Tour shafts, stiff Golf pride grips in good shape Standard length and...
  3. lilbilly

WTB Cheap driver for starter set

Think I'm set everyone, thanks so much for all the generosity. I've got him a set of irons locally from a friend, a driver here, picking up a cheap putter and bag. Going to bum around for a hybrid or sandwedge and then be good but not in a hurry for those... Mods please close
  4. lilbilly

Thanks man, just had someone donate one to me. (I actually moved back up north as well recently, need to change that)
  5. lilbilly

Looking to build a starter set for my 14 y/o son and in need of a driver. He can use standard length. Reg flex or stiff flex could work too. Brand and cosmetics don't matter much. I'm continually shocked at the crap on FB marketplace for way too much money. So coming here... Let me know what...
  6. lilbilly

WTB - set of wedges, Cleveland, Callaway, Vokey

found some, pls lock up mods
  7. lilbilly

WTB - set of wedges, Cleveland, Callaway, Vokey

Hey guys, looking for a good condition but used set of wedges. Currently I have a 54* and 58* set of Callaway Jaws. Would also consider a GW if the set had one. Open to Vokey, Callaway MD, Cleveland. LMK if you got something.
  8. lilbilly

WTB WTB: Seemore Mini Giant 33"

Let me know if you've got one you'd like to sell. Regular or Deep Flange, but need 33", don't want to bother cutting down.
  9. lilbilly

Forged, but forgiving.... what do you recommend from recent years?

I remember the Hogans from way back when, but haven't hit any of the newer sets. I see some PTX out there as well. Is that an older set or similar to the standard/pro lines that most manufacturers run?
  10. lilbilly

Would love to go Mizuno, was a little worried about forgiveness, but cost may put me out of range
  11. lilbilly

I need to look more into these and find somewhere to swing some. Haven't hit a Srixon before.
  12. lilbilly

Trutemper xp95 300s

Appreciate that, I'll keep that in mind. Still poking around and looking for the right set/fit
  13. lilbilly

As a guy who stays on the cheap and always goes for lightly used but "new to me" irons... What do you recommend in the last 3-4 years irons that would fall into the forged but forgiving category? Thinking forgiveness, but not hitting with a shovel. I tend to play in the high 80s, driver swing...
  14. lilbilly

Trutemper xp95 300s

thanks Jman
Back